Official render of Mites.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Level(s) appears in||Sea of Clouds|
The Lake Shore
The Wilds I
The Wilds II
Battleship Halberd Interior
Battleship Halberd Exterior
Subspace Bomb Factory II
The Great Maze
Mites (マイト, Mite) are small stick-figure-like creatures that are part of the Subspace Army.
Mites appear as enemies in the Subspace Emissary mode. They come in yellow, red, or green varieties. Their attacks do minor damage (3-5%) and seem to have fixed or very little knockback. Sometimes, they are spawned in mass from Subspace Generators. They are weak on their own, but can be dangerous in the high numbers they spawn in. Their heads resemble the Subspace Army logo. Due to their small size, they are hard to hit and usually must be defeated with low attacks. They tend to attack with an aerial attack resembling a sex kick. They resemble Mr. Game & Watch in terms of movement and stance.
- Pitiful little enemies that carry the Subspace Army symbols right there on their heads--rather, the symbols ARE their heads! They're paper thin--nope, no depth at all. There are three different colors--red, green, and yellow--and all have white hands and feet. Their moves can best be described by the phrase "try really hard." They're weak, but they...try really hard.
- Pitiful little enemies that carry the Subspace Army symbols right there on their heads--rather, the symbols ARE their heads! They're paper thin--nope, no depth at all. There are three different colors--red, green, and yellow--and all have white hands and feet. Their moves can best be described by the phrase "try really hard". They're weak, but they...try really hard.
- : Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mites return as enemies, keeping their Brawl behavior: they appear in groups and gang up on the player. Only Yellow Mites appear. Like in Brawl they can also be summoned by Generators.
Some Mites appear in the enemy waves in the generic version of the Vs. Enemy Team final battle.
- These foes are part of the Subspace Army from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They're paper thin and can easily escape a fighter's grasp. If you get too close, they'll jump-kick, but by themselves they don't pose much of a threat. Getting caught by a group of them, though, can mean some serious pain.
- These stick-figure foes' heads are the symbol of the Subspace Army from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. When one gets near you, it'll leap up from aaall the way down there and do a flying kick. On their own, they're easy to handle, but groups can be overwhelming. Their sleek form also lets them slip free easily when you grab them.
In Adventure Mode: World of Light, the Mite is presumably one of the countless spirits captured by Galeem during his takeover of the universe. The Mite's spirit is located near the Base sub-dungeon of The Light Realm.
|1,109||Mite||★||1||Lightweight||Super Smash Bros. Series|
Mite's name is literally the word mite, meaning a small arachnid or other insectoid. This term can be more broadly used to mean something small, or of little weight.
Names in other languages
|Enemies||Bacura · Banzai Bill · Bill Blaster · Bonkers · Boom Stomper · Bronto Burt · Bubble · Bulborb · Bullet Bill · Bumpety Bomb · Chain Chomp · Chandelure · Clubberskull · Cryogonal · Cucco · Daphne · Darknut · Devil Car · Eggrobo · Flage · Flame Chomp · Fly Guy · Gastly · Geemer · Generator · Ghost · Giant Goomba · Glice · Glire · Glunder · Goomba · Gordo · Hammer Bro · Iridescent Glint Beetle · Kihunter · Koffing · Koopa Paratroopa · Koopa Troopa · Kritter · Lakitu and Spinies · Lethinium · Lurchthorn · Magikoopa · Mahva · Megonta · Metroid · Mettaur · Mimicutie · Mite · Monoeye · Nutski · Octorok · Orne · Parasol Waddle Dee · Peahat · Petilil · Plasma Wisp · Polar Bear · Pooka · Poppant · Reaper & Reapette · ReDead · Reo · Roturret · Shotzo · Shy Guy · Skuttler · Sneaky Spirit · Souflee · Spike Top · Starman · Stalfos · Tac · Tiki Buzz · Waddle Dee · Waddle Doo · Zuree|