Official artwork of Bonkers from Kirby Super Star Ultra.
|Article on WiKirby||Bonkers|
Bonkers (ボンカース, Bonkers) is an enemy in the Kirby series.
Bonkers debuted in Kirby's Adventure as a mini-boss, and frequently appeared in later games with the same role. His attacks are similar to the ones he uses in Smash Run. He is the most common source of Kirby's Hammer Copy Ability.
- A large enemy who wields a giant hammer as a weapon. Bonkers battles you with several moves--his hammer attack and coconut throw could be considered his specialties. Kirby can inhale Bonkers to learn Hammer and Smash techniques.[sic] Not many know this, but Hammer Kirby can also break walls and pound down stakes.
- : Kirby's Adventure
- : Kirby: Squeak Squad
- : Kirby's Adventure
- : Kirby: Mouse Attack
|Bonkers||Kirby: Squeak Squad||Attack +16|
(Kirby Squeak Squad)
In Smash Run
Bonkers appears as a rare and powerful enemy. Bonkers has higher health than a regular enemy, and can sometimes appear as a "target enemy," who can be considered a mini-boss. He cannot be knocked back, but his attacks have severe start up and ending lag. Bonkers's actions include:
- jumping in place
- throwing one to three large coconuts, which cause no damage on contact, but can make fighters flinch. The coconuts also explode.
- a charged Hammer Flip
- swinging his hammer repeatedly.
All of these attacks deal high damage and knockback. He drops high stat boosts if defeated and is one of the few enemies able to drop a large star that boosts every stat (+100 each). If defeated as an event boss, he will consistently drop four very large stats boosts which increase by 200 a specific stat. Bonkers also appears as an enemy in the Kirby-themed "Vs. Enemy Team" final battle of Smash Run.
- Bonkers looks quite a lot like a gorilla and swings a giant hammer with huge launch potential. If he hits you with his own Hammer Flip attack, it's an instant KO. If that isn't bad enough, he also throws exploding coconuts. Bonkers is seriously out to ruin your day.
- Bonkers looks quite a lot like a gorilla, and swings a giant hammer with huge launch potential. If he hits you with his own Hammer Flip attack, it's an instant KO, so be careful and make good use of dodging! If that wasn't bad enough, he also throws exploding coconuts. Yes, Bonkers is really out to ruin your day.
Bonkers appears as a spirit for the game's Spirit mode.
|372||Bonkers||★★★||1||2720||8163||1632||4898||1088||3265||No Effect||Kirby Series|
Names in other languages
|Enemies||Bacura · Banzai Bill · Bill Blaster · Bonkers · Boom Stomper · Bronto Burt · Bubble · Bulborb · Bullet Bill · Bumpety Bomb · Chain Chomp · Chandelure · Clubberskull · Cryogonal · Cucco · Daphne · Darknut · Devil Car · Eggrobo · Flage · Flame Chomp · Fly Guy · Gastly · Geemer · Generator · Ghost · Giant Goomba · Glice · Glire · Glunder · Goomba · Gordo · Hammer Bro · Iridescent Glint Beetle · Kihunter · Koffing · Koopa Paratroopa · Koopa Troopa · Kritter · Lakitu and Spinies · Lethinium · Lurchthorn · Magikoopa · Mahva · Megonta · Metroid · Mettaur · Mimicutie · Mite · Monoeye · Nutski · Octorok · Orne · Parasol Waddle Dee · Peahat · Petilil · Plasma Wisp · Polar Bear · Pooka · Poppant · Reaper & Reapette · ReDead · Reo · Roturret · Shotzo · Shy Guy · Skuttler · Sneaky Spirit · Souflee · Spike Top · Starman · Stalfos · Tac · Tiki Buzz · Waddle Dee · Waddle Doo · Zuree|
|Fighters||Kirby (SSB · SSBM · SSBB · SSB4 · SSBU) · Meta Knight (SSBB · SSB4 · SSBU) · King Dedede (SSBB · SSB4 · SSBU)|
|Assist Trophies||Knuckle Joe · Nightmare · Chef Kawasaki|
|Bosses||Giant Kirby · Marx|
|Stages||Dream Land · Fountain of Dreams · Green Greens · Halberd · Dream Land GB · The Great Cave Offensive|
|Items||Maxim Tomato · Star Rod · Parasol · Warp Star · Apple · Dragoon · Superspicy Curry · Bomber|
|Enemies||Bonkers · Bronto Burt · Gordo · Parasol Waddle Dee · Plasma Wisp · Shotzo · Tac · Waddle Dee · Waddle Doo|
|Other||Gourmet Race · Whispy Woods|
|Trophies, Stickers and Spirits||Trophies (SSBM · SSBB · SSB4) · Stickers · Spirits|
|Music||Brawl · SSB4 · Ultimate|
|Masterpieces||Kirby's Dream Land · Kirby's Adventure · Kirby Super Star|