|Dates||September 10th-12th, 2021|
|Venue||Kalahari Resort & Convention Center|
|Address/City||7000 Kalahari Dr.|
|Entry fees||Competitor Phase 1 (6/2 - 6/30): $60|
Competitor Phase 2 (7/1 - 7/31): $70
Competitor Phase 3 (8/1 - 8/31): $80
|winners|| iBDW 1v1 |
Hungrybox & Plup 2v2
|winners|| MkLeo 1v1 |
Lui$ & Scend 2v2
|Organizer(s)||Jaaahsh, Swanner, Unsure, Aaron,|
Riptide was a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate supermajor and Super Smash Bros. Melee major that was held in Sandusky, Ohio from September 10th-12th, 2021. In addition to Super Smash Bros., the event also ran tournaments for Rivals of Aether and Splatoon 2.
The event was originally intended to be held from September 11th-13th, 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was delayed to the current date. A Project+ event was also planned, but was removed after the team receiving a cease and desist from Nintendo. A separate Project+ event was held in its place.
Super Smash Bros. Melee singles
|13th||bobby big ballz|
|25th||Free Balloon Day|
Super Smash Bros. Melee doubles
Top 24 Bracket
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate singles
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate doubles
Top 32 Bracket
Super Smash Bros. Melee Aiden's Stage Rule Singles
A singles bracket, but with a ruleset proposed by Aiden "Calvin" McCaig. Players who lost on a counterpick are no longer allowed to return to the same counterpick in the next match.
Top 32 Bracket
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Squad Strike
Top 48 Bracket
*DQ'd in Losers
Following the second day of the tournament, players in the fifth pool noticed that one of the setups was set to .9x knockback, which allegedly affected players such as Scend, ZD, Vintendo, and MRW.
- Less than 4 hours after the tournament's announcement, the tournament reached its entrants cap, locking out several notable players including HugS, varun, and Switch. The speed at which the entrants cap was reached has since spawned a few jokes in the community. The registration from Riptide reopened on June 4th, 2021, with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate entrant cap increasing to 768, Super Smash Bros. Melee increasing to 512, and Project+ increasing to 256 entrants.
- This tournament is the first offline tournament to have 1,000 entrants in a singles event since Frostbite 2020.
- At 65th, this tournament marks the worst placement for Kola at major Ultimate tournament.
- This tournament marks the first time a Ganondorf and Jigglypuff player placed in top 64 in a supermajor, with Rickles placing 33rd and BassMage placing 49th, respectively.
- This tournament marks iBDW's first Melee major tournament win.
- This is the first offline open bracket major since Viva La Smashtaclysm in 2007 to not have any of the Five Gods in Grand Finals.
- The top 3 players in Ultimate singles (MkLeo, Tweek, and Sparg0) were the same as Smash Ultimate Summit 3 two weeks prior.
- Due to Marss's 33rd placement, his result graphics became a meme due to the contrast between his pose and placement compared to his usual performance. 
- COVID-19 delay announcement.
- Riptide removing P+ from their events.
- Entered under the tag "Harry Pogger".
- ASR explanation.
- 0.9x knockback discovery.
- Riptide reaching its entrants cap.
- HugS missing registration.
- varun missing registration.
- Switch missing registration
- Registration reopening
- MkLeo almost missing registration
- Hungrybox speaking about how he reminded MkLeo
- Marss 33rd Panda Graphic.