Dream Town Hall
|Dream Town Hall|
Dream Town Hall in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
|Article on Nookipedia||Town Hall|
Isabelle's Final Smash is a trapping-type Final Smash. If she is next to an enemy fighter, Isabelle will have Tom Nook and his nephews, Timmy & Tommy, build the Town Hall around the opponent. After the Town Hall is completed, they cheer before it is blown up. The explosion launches the trapped victim (and any other opponents close enough), briefly knocks over Isabelle (much to her shock), and sends the three tanukis flying. While nearly identical in function to Villager's Final Smash (Dream Home), Isabelle's variant deals 5% more damage during construction, thus KOing 5% earlier.
|Move List||Tom Nook and his gang show up to build a Town Hall. The move traps opponents, and then Town Hall explodes, launching those caught in the blast. If no one is caught in the initial attack nothing happens.|
The Town Hall is a location in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which serves as the building where most of the town's civic duties are carried out. Among them are the Public Works Projects, which allow the option for the Town Hall to be remodeled. In New Leaf, the Town Hall can be one of four different colors upon starting a new save file. The one appearing in the Final Smash, as well as Isabelle's on-screen appearance, appears to be based on the coloration and appearance of the original town halls in Wild World and City Folk.
Several items from the Animal Crossing series are thrown while Timmy & Tommy build the Town Hall (the same items that are thrown in Dream Home), which are as follows: a Blue Table, Cabin Bed, Classic Sofa, Ranch Tea Table, Green Dresser, Lovely Chair, Regal Lamp, Modern End Table, Drip Pail, Bug Trophy, Lantern, Mega Howloid, Triforce, Wagon Wheel, Elephant Slide, Do-Not-Enter Sign, Papa Panda Bear, Black King, Moai Statue, Froggy Chair, K.K. Slider Picture, Fossil, Wallpaper, and Flooring.
Dream Town Hall as shown by the Move List in Ultimate.
Names in other languages
- Oddly, although Tom Nook emotes during Dream Home, earlier versions of Ultimate depicted him in his default, wide-eyed expression during Dream Town Hall. This was fixed in version 3.0.0.
- Due to this, the image of Dream Town Hall in Isabelle's Move List page was updated to change his expression. This makes it the only special move to have its image changed from in-game updates.
- Unlike its appearance in Animal Crossing where it changes depending on the real-world time, the Town Hall's clock appears to always show 04:01 in Smash.
- It is possible the time could be a reference to the release of Animal Forest on the Nintendo 64, which is the very first installment of Animal Crossing, having been released on April 14th, 2001 in Japan.
- Despite the Town Hall's design being based on the original designs in Wild World and City Folk, Isabelle did not exist in either of those two games.