Registeel's official artwork from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.
|Games||SSB4 (Wii U)|
|Article on Bulbapedia||Registeel (Pokémon)|
Registeel (レジスチル, Registeel) is a creature from the Pokémon series.
Registeel is a Steel-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation III, and is categorized within the Pokédex at #379 as the "Iron Pokémon". Along with Regirock, Regice, Regieleki and Regidrago, it is part of a group commonly referred to as the "Legendary golems". Like its counterparts, it is hidden in a cave whose entrance must be unlocked via a series of puzzles. It is said to have been created by Regigigas out of hardened magma.
Stomp is a Normal-type physical move introduced in Generation I, with 65 base power, 100% accuracy, and a 30% chance to cause flinching. It is part of the early moveset of several Pokémon, and Registeel knows it from the beginning in every game from Pokémon Platinum onward.
As a stage element
Registeel appears rarely in the Ironworks Chamber of the Kalos Pokémon League stage. When it appears, Registeel attacks once by using Stomp to dislodge the swords embedded in the stage, causing them to fly upwards and damage fighters before falling back in place. Grounded characters also take damage and get buried.
- This Steel-type Pokémon's hollow body is made out of an ultrahard metal, forged under pressure over thousands of years underground. It can appear in the Kalos Pokémon League stage, in the Elite Four's Steel-type chamber. Its Stomp attack will launch fighters on the ground and even the giant swords mounted on the stage!
- : Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire (03/2003)
- : Pokémon Platinum (03/2009)
- This Steel-type Pokémon's hollow body is made out of an ultra-hard metal, forged under pressure over thousands of years underground. It can appear in the Kalos Pokémon League stage, in the Elite Four's Steel-type chamber. Its Stomp attack will launch fighters on the ground, and even the giant swords mounted on the stage!
- : Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire (07/2003)
- : Pokémon Platinum (05/2009)
As a stage element
Registeel returns in its role on Kalos Pokémon League.