Victini's official artwork from Pokémon Black and White.
|Japanese voice actor||Megumi Sato|
|Article on Bulbapedia||Victini (Pokémon)|
Victini (ビクティニ, Victini) is a creature from the Pokémon universe.
Victini is a Fire/Psychic-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation V. It is categorized at #494 in the National Pokédex and, notably, #000 in the Unova Regional Pokédex, as the "Victory Pokémon". It is known to give victory to those who befriend it. Its signature Ability is Victory Star, which increases the accuracy of all allies on the field by 10%. Its signature move is Searing Shot, which deals damage to all surrounding Pokémon with a chance of burning, and it is commonly associated with V-create, an incredibly powerful move that also lowers the user's Defense, Special Defense, and Speed.
As a Poké Ball Pokémon
In both versions, it must be unlocked by completing a specific challenge before being able to appear:
- In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: play 100-Man Smash at least once.
- In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: clear All-Star Mode for the first time.
- This Psychic/Fire-type Pokémon shares the limitless energy it creates with others. In Smash Bros., Victini uses Victory Star to power up the fighter that brought it into battle. The fighter won't flinch from damage and will launch foes easier, as well as glow with power. They aren't invincible, though...
- This Psychic/Fire-type Pokémon shares the limitless energy it creates with others. In Smash Bros., Victini uses Victory Star to power up the fighter that took it into battle. The fighter won't flinch from damage and will launch foes easier, as well as glow with power. They aren't invincible, though...
- : Pokémon Black & Pokémon White (03/2011)
- : Pokémon X & Pokémon Y (10/2013)
- Victini can create an endless supply of energy and share it with others. Its Victory Star move makes the fighter who summoned it glow with power from head to toe. As long as they're glowing, their launch ability will shoot up and they'll never flinch. That said, they're not invincible – Victini isn't a miracle-worker.
- : Pokémon Black/White (03/2011)
- : Pokémon X/Y (10/2013)
As a Poké Ball Pokémon
Victini reappears as a Poké Ball and Master Ball Pokémon. Its functionality has been altered; it now uses Victory Star to give the summoner a Final Smash, even if Smash Balls are set not to appear and the Final Smash Meter is off.
Victini also appears as a Legend-class support spirit.
In Adventure Mode: World of Light, Victini is presumably one of the countless spirits captured by Galeem during his takeover of the universe. Victini's spirit is located in the Power Plant sub-dungeon of The Light Realm.
Victini's Spirit Battle uses an Incineroar puppet fighter and is fought on the Prism Tower stage's Battlefield form. During the battle, Victini is summoned and immediately grants Incineroar a sudden Final Smash while the player's fighter becomes easy to launch.
|520||Victini||★★★★||1||Hyper Smash Attacks||Pokémon Series|
Names in other languages
- Victini functions similar to its SSB4 appearance in Pokkén Tournament, being an assist that increases the damage of the summoner's attacks.
- Victini is one of two Poké Ball Pokémon that uses an ability instead of a move, the other being Munchlax. It is also the only Master Ball, and mythical, Pokémon to do so.