Fighting Mii Team
|Fighting Mii Team|
Official artwork of the Fighting Mii Team in Super Smash Bros. 4.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Level(s) appears in||Multi-Man Smash|
The Fighting Mii Team are Mii Fighters that wear special outfits exclusive to them that the player cannot obtain. Like Mii Fighters, they also have three types: Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner. As they are Miis, they will take on the appearance of the Miis saved on the system if there are any.
They fulfill the same role as Super Smash Bros.'s Fighting Polygon Team, Super Smash Bros. Melee's Fighting Wire Frames, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Fighting Alloy Team. Like the Fighting Polygon Team, they appear in Classic Mode, albeit only Smash 4's. In Ultimate, they only appear in Multi-Man Smash (renamed Mob Smash), similar to the Fighting Alloy Team in Brawl.
The Fighting Mii Team is mostly a reskin of the characters Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, and Mii Gunner, but they cannot use special moves, grab, or pick up items. Namely, the Fighting Mii Team can use jabs, tilts, smash attacks, and aerials.
- Fighting Mii Team
- These weak fighters show up in droves in Multi-Man Smash. There are Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner types. Since they're based on the Mii characters saved on your Nintendo 3DS system or Wii U console, you could end up battling friends and family! Don't get soft—just take them out! Almost any attack does the trick.
- These weak fighters show up in droves in Multi-Man Smash. There are Brawler, Sword Fighter and Gunner types. Since they're based on the Mii characters saved on your Nintendo 3DS system or Wii U console, you could end up battling friends and family! But forget that – just take them out! Any strong-ish attack does the trick.
- : Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- The Fighting Mii Team is the only fighting team to:
- Have a playable variant of them, being the Mii Fighters.
- Appear in more than one installment.
- The Fighting Mii Team has uniquely colored stock icons in SSB4, as shown above. In Ultimate, they share their stock icons with their playable counterparts.
|Super Smash Bros.||Master Hand · Metal Mario · Giant Donkey Kong · Fighting Polygon Team|
|Melee||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Giga Bowser · Fighting Wire Frames (Male · Female)|
|Brawl||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Petey Piranha · Rayquaza · Porky · Galleom · Ridley · Duon · Meta Ridley · Tabuu · Fighting Alloy Team (Red · Blue · Yellow · Green) · False characters|
|Smash 4||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Master Core · Fighting Mii Team|
|Ultimate||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Rathalos · Galleom · Giga Bowser · Galeem · Dharkon · Dracula · Ganon · Marx · Fighting Mii Team · False characters|