Crazy Hand (SSB4)
Crazy Hand's Render in Super Smash Bros. 4
|A boss in||SSB4|
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|English voice actor||Xander Mobus|
Crazy Hand returns to accompany Master Hand as one of the end bosses of Classic Mode in Super Smash Bros. 4, though this time Crazy Hand and Master Hand both share HP. Crazy Hand is fought alongside Master Hand at the end of Classic Mode on Intensity 3.0 or above; this happens automatically in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and at the end of the dark ending path in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. When the Intensity is set to 5.1 or above, Master Core will tear itself out of Master Hand to fight the player once a fraction of their HP is depleted, with Crazy Hand disintegrating into purple flames.
Crazy Hand additionally appears in Special Orders as the host of a mode called Crazy Orders, where players can either use a pass or pay 5000 gold to take on consecutively difficult orders issued by Crazy Hand for prizes. At the end of the mode, players can fight Crazy Hand either by choice or after they reach the 10-minute time limit to claim their rewards. Three other characters (one of which could be Master Hand) may appear during the battle depending on how many orders have been completed. Both Crazy Hand and Master Hand will drop treasure chests containing additional prizes during the beginning of the battle.
He is voiced by Xander Mobus, who also serves as the game's announcer.
Changes from Brawl to SSB4
- Crazy Hand and Master Hand now share the same pool of HP. While this means that the player must contend with both Hands for the majority of the battle instead of being able to focus on and defeat one of them first, it also means that the two combined have significantly less HP that the player must deplete and so the battle generally can be completed much quicker.
- Crazy Hand, along with Master Hand, has a variety of both new individual attacks and new combination attacks.
- Crazy Hand, along with Master Hand, is much more visually detailed than in previous games.
|for Wii U (solo)||110||148||190||261||269||280||303||334||344||380|
|for Wii U (co-op)||165||285||383||398||431||474||521||580|
All attack names are unofficial.
|Big Rip||12%||Crazy Hand rips open the fabric of space, revealing a vortex. The vortex sucks in the player, and if caught, deals significant damage before launching them sideways. Gives the player the flower effect for a few seconds.|
|Big Swipe||Crazy Hand slaps across the stage.|
|Bury Bash||Crazy Hand's new down throw. He rears upwards and plants the player into the ground.|
|Finger Bomb||11%||Crazy Hand moves to center stage and drops a series of bombs.|
|Jetstream||Crazy Hand flies into the background, circles around, and rams the player.|
|Laser Nail||Crazy Hand fires blue lasers from his fingertips.|
|Pink Pillar||11%||Crazy Hand produces a series of magenta rods, which he sticks into the ground one-by-one at intervals along the stage. They explode when touched or enough time passes; they deal damage but do not disappear if Crazy Hand is still holding them.|
|Power Punch||21% (First punch), 14% (Fake out punches)||Crazy Hand raises up and punches down on the player. This is followed up by two more quick punches to fake out those who only dodged once.|
|Shadowball Bash||Crazy Hand produces a ball of shadowy pink energy, tosses it upwards, and backhands it into the stage.|
|Spasm||Crazy Hand sits on the ground and flops everywhere. The attack now has a more pronounced final hit.|
|Spider Walk||Crazy Hand skitters across the stage.|
|Squeeze||10%||Crazy Hand's pummel.|
|Drill||Crazy Hand spins rapidly, flies above the stage, and spins down to the location of the player.|
In combination with Master Hand
The damage recorded here is only for Crazy Hand's contribution to the attack. For Master Hand's contribution, see Master Hand (SSB4).
|Cross Punch||0%||Crazy Hand punches across the stage, with Master Hand catching him.|
|Dual Sweep||3% per hit||Crazy Hand runs his fingers across the stage like a plow, shortly followed by Master Hand flying in the other direction with an uppercut.|
|Juggling Act||7% (small), 11% (large)||Master Hand tosses a series of small orbs towards Crazy Hand, who bats them back across the stage. After a few rounds, Crazy Hand begins throwing large orbs towards Master Hand, who flicks them directly towards the player. These two phases are sometimes reversed.|
- Crazy Hand
- The erratic Crazy Hand embodies destruction in the Smash Bros. universe. You can see madness in the way he moves and the attacks he unleashes. Pairing up with Master Hand makes him an especially dangerous foe. Be ready for an intense battle when their laughter fills the air.
- : Super Smash Bros. Melee (12/2001)
- : Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- The personification of destruction in the Smash Bros. universe. There's madness in every move he makes. He'll drop bombs on you, squeeze you and squash you into the ground. When Master Hand and Crazy Hand pair up, they're incredibly dangerous. Prepare yourself for an intense battle when their laughter fills the air.
- : Super Smash Bros. Melee (05/2002)
- : Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Crazy Hand and Master Hand teaming up.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is the first game where Classic does not have to be beaten quickly in order to summon Crazy Hand. Instead, the player can choose to fight him (and earn more rewards for doing so) as long as the Intensity is set to 3.0 or higher. Additionally, if the Intensity is 8.0 or higher, the player will have no choice but to fight Crazy Hand (and Master Core). In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, the player will always fight Crazy Hand as long as the Intensity is 3.0 or higher.
- If one defeats Crazy Hand before Master Hand, Crazy Hand can be seen in a much smaller scale far off in the distance.
|Super Smash Bros.||Master Hand|
|Melee||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Giga Bowser|
|Brawl||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Petey Piranha · Rayquaza · Porky Minch · Galleom · Ridley · Duon · Meta Ridley · Tabuu|
|Smash 4||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Master Core · Stage bosses (Yellow Devil · Dark Emperor · Metal Face · Ridley)|
|Ultimate||Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Rathalos · Galleom · Giga Bowser · Galeem · Dharkon · Dracula · Ganon · Marx · Stage bosses (Yellow Devil · Dark Emperor · Metal Face)|