King Dedede (SSBU)/Neutral special
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fixed King Dedede's knockback facial expression after Inhaling an opponent holding an explosive item.
- Fixed reflected Charge Shot from Samus that would launch the other way using Inhale.
- Opponents now properly gain intangibility when caught by Inhale; previously opponents would become stuck in hitstun during Inhale.
- Scenarios where the opponent would not escape from Inhale after King Dedede gets hitstunned at a specific frame has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Inhaling certain projectile would become stuck at the center of the stage.
- The move has less startup (frame 17 → 14).
- The grounded version's grabboxes are larger (Z offset: 4u → 4u—7u (initial), 5u—9u → 5u—12u (vacuum), greatly improving its range.
Windboxes and grabs
|0||9.0||top||0.0||9.0||4.0 to 7.0|
|0||5.0||top||0.0||9.0||5.0 to 12.0|
The star's damage depends on the spat out character, correlating loosely to their weight. If a projectile is spat out, it is instead equal to 1.5× of its damage.
|Characters||Weight range||Star damage|
|62 - 68||10%|
|75 - 81||12%|
|82 - 87||13%|
|88 - 94||14%|
|95 - 100||15%|
|101 - 107||16%|
|108 - 113||17%|
|116 - 118||18%|
|127 - 133||20%|
|Grab loop + windboxes||17-|
|Interruptible (from release)||20|
|Animation length (from release)||34|