King Dedede (SSBU)/Side special
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Gordos' hitboxes on their spikes (4.8u→3.8u) and body (4.5u→4u) have been reduced.
- Gordo Throw deals less shield damage.
- Aerial Gordo Throw's animation has been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where Gordo would become stuck under King Dedede after catching it back during invulnerabily.
- It has reduced endlag (FAF 61 → 59).
- It has an increased chance of the Gordos sticking on a wall (50% → 60%), improving its edge guarding ability.
- It has increased the speed of Dedede reflecting a Gordo (FAF 61 → 55), with the timing of the reflection being shortened (frame 29 → 25).
|Gordo (clean, late, later, latest)||29-43, 44-73, 74-118, 119-158|