- You don't need my permission to do that, it's a userpage, you can do whatever you want. Just let me know which one the two of you want deleted, and I can do that. Aidan, the Rurouni 15:01, May 14, 2020 (EDT)
Mario, Peach, Wario, and Waluigi cameos in this video ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DsOVUYxXw
Hi Aiden, I am curious as Nintendo Just released this video and at 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Mario, Peach, Wario, and Waluigi appear as a cameo in this game. Can we wait until June 5 til the game is released to count these as cameos because the Nintendo Direct mini from March doesn't show these characters. Thanks. S3AHAWK (talk) 16:11, May 18, 2020 (EDT)
- Since the game's not out yet, then yes, we should wait. Aidan, the Rurouni 16:13, May 18, 2020 (EDT)
Hi Aidan, sorry for bugging you for the third time in a row, but I see this vegeben leaks page and there is an official vergeben leaks page. Can we tag this for deletion right now or wait until they are unblocked? S3AHAWK (talk) 16:31, May 21, 2020 (EDT)
- It is, we don't take fanmade move names or moves from Prima guides. Aidan, the Rurouni 01:18, May 27, 2020 (EDT)
While I undestand he is disreguarding the rules, there are a few alarming things that concernes me reguarding his block. His infinite block right when he got back after 6 months, especially without warning is imo overboard and, for the lack of a better term, abusive for an admin. He may be disregarding the rules continuously, but he's still trying to do good faith, and I've seen repeat vandals blocked less than hin. As the blocking guidelines state:
- "Indefinite blocks (more commonly known as infinite blocks or permabans) are used in cases where a user has been deemed "a lost cause", with no chance of being a useful contributor in the future. This generally results from repeated blatant disregard for policy"
Reguardless he is not intentionally breaking the rules but still trying to be a good faith user and has made useful contributions, just doing things the wrong way. I also was concerned about his initial 6 month block but was somewhat afraid to bring it up to an admin back then, though now I feel I should bring up something that makes me believe that you may have blocked him out of anger. This is in no way asking for a reduce in his block but something rather concerning I needed to bring up. OmegαToαd64 • the Best Kαrter 21:43, May 29, 2020 (EDT)
- See, here's the thing.
- Maybe I'm just a little fed up today. That is a thing that can happen. A lot of things have been happening that I will not delve into right now. However, I did let out a lot of that aggression earlier today, so I'm not one to immediately believe it was a trigger finger easily going off.
- The fact of the matter is, there's a lot of stuff that needs to be taken into consideration here. We tried giving him warnings before, and to immediately go against the warnings and go right back to what he was doing showed nothing more than a simple refusal to learn. Separate from the wiki are also several emails I received from NinTylo, asking for an unblock out of sheer boredom, which further cemented an entire missing of the point of being blocked.
- I don't use permabans often. But if a six month block did nothing, then anything less than infinite wouldn't have done anything either. I'd also like to point out that this exists, which has been used on at least two separate occasions in the past (even prior to its creation). Aidan, the Rurouni 21:55, May 29, 2020 (EDT)
- I will say I didn't know about the emails (and to be fair I forgot you can send emails since I never set one here for privacy reasons), but yeah it shows he obviously doesn't know the purpose of a block. Anyway I was just concerned because it seemed so sudden because he just got unblocked, but now I see it was justified knowing more about it. Thanks for the clarification OmegαToαd64 • the Best Kαrter 22:33, May 29, 2020 (EDT)