Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- 17:26, 7 February 2019 (EST)
Also, please refer to SmashWiki:Manual of Style before continuing. Thanks! 17:26, 7 February 2019 (EST)
A bit of advice
Please do not take this as a warning or a harsh critique, as I am just a user who's just checking out the wiki. It seems that you edit your user page a lot and through policy SW:USER, that's a tad bit stricted, especially since the wiki is in a red zone and needs a lot of work on the mainspace. I've looked through your contributions and you've done a bit, but a lot of your edits have been on your user page. I also suggest doing your edits one at a time or editing your user page every so often as administrators will be more tough with the policy. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, have a good day and cheers. Eletro (talk) 18:10, June 21, 2019 (EDT) Eletro (talk) 18:10, June 21, 2019 (EDT)
I am here to tell that the concept article belongs to me, before which you had copy-and-pasted as a new page 2 days before my account was ever usable. Why did you do it though? User:DreaM 15:53, August 24, 2019 (EST)
I made a mistake when I did the page. I thought the concept article was done. And also thanks for reminding me. User:Thegameandwatch
- In future please try to be more careful. If you can see that a user is working on an article, don't just copy their work and make the article yourself. That's pretty blatantly plagiarism, even if it doesn't technically violate policy (which suggests an amendment might be necessary). Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 16:05, August 24, 2019 (EDT)
Ok I will not make this mistake again user:Thegameandwatch
I'm going to have the concept article back which I believe you should remove the page, so I can fill in the categories you didn't include such as the "Article in incomplete sections" from the plagiarism you've done, but I'll forgive you for today. User:DreaM
Akira Yuki images
Is there any specific reason that you've reinstated these images? Edits made to re-add images that were previously candidates for deletion should preferably state a reason for the reversion, either within the edit summary or on the talk page. Failure to bring reasoning to these edits puts them at risk of being reverted without notice. Nokii — 10:16, September 4, 2019 (EDT)
- Same goes with the Gen I Pokemon images. Thegameandwatch, it's important to read edit summaries left by other users, since they explain why a particular change (such as removing an image) was made. If you undo their edits without leaving a reason, then it is not constructive. If you disagree with the changes, then it is better to discuss on an article's talk page before reverting in order to avoid a potential edit war. --PeabodySam (talk) 09:52, September 7, 2019 (EDT)
- This keeps happening, even after already being warned about it by myself and Nokii. You can't keep reverting edits without reason; it's not constructive to this wiki. If you don't understand why an edit was made, then please read the edit summaries first; in the case of Mechakoopa, I explained in my edit summary that the Super Mario World artwork is low quality and the New Super Mario Bros. artwork is a slightly closer match to the design used in Smash (i.e. the windup key is black). --PeabodySam (talk) 09:53, October 12, 2019 (EDT)
Low effort pages and notability
In the future, please tag low effort pages for speedy delete. The notability tag is only for those who have their notability in question, and the ones you tagged are PR'd, which counts as notability. CookiesCreme 23:58, November 28, 2019 (EST)
Instead of removing the tag and edit warring, can you please use the talk page instead? Thank you, it would mean a lot. 188.8.131.52 04:46, January 11, 2020 (EST)