Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- 17:26, 7 February 2019 (EST)
Also, please refer to SmashWiki:Manual of Style before continuing. Thanks! 17:26, 7 February 2019 (EST)
A bit of advice
Please do not take this as a warning or a harsh critique, as I am just a user who's just checking out the wiki. It seems that you edit your user page a lot and through policy SW:USER, that's a tad bit stricted, especially since the wiki is in a red zone and needs a lot of work on the mainspace. I've looked through your contributions and you've done a bit, but a lot of your edits have been on your user page. I also suggest doing your edits one at a time or editing your user page every so often as administrators will be more tough with the policy. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, have a good day and cheers. Eletro (talk) 18:10, June 21, 2019 (EDT) Eletro (talk) 18:10, June 21, 2019 (EDT)