User talk:Trainer Alex
- Before you go and write messages on other users' talk pages, I suggest you actually take the time to read the edit summaries of the edits you are responding to. Your edit did not follow the Manual of Style, it restated already stated information, and you violated SW:1RV. Please take some time to rethink your behaviour on the wiki, as your attitude on your talk page and other users' talk pages has not been acceptable. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 17:36, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
What started information are you talking about? The page never included largely evidence based opinions in the article. Also, who do you think you are, talking to me about how I should talk to people. Hello, you are not my parents or even an admin.
- "Jigglypuff is currently ranked 55th out of 55 on the tier list, placing it at the bottom of the G tier and the entire tier list itself."
- Hey, no personal attacks. Also, please stop this rude behavior (Alex this is towards Dab). SugarCookie 420 17:46, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
SSBU Luigi's Ftilt (replying here because it won't fit in an edit summary)
Smash 4 Ftilt has 2 BKB and 100 KBG. On a target with 100 weight (I usually use Cloud), that starts tumbling at 77.8%, and according to the Sm4sh calculator, kills starting at 242.42% from the center of Final Destination (Wii U). I tested in-game to make sure and it's very close (no more than a 5% difference, and the red bolt appears later than the kill percent as usual), so the calculator is accurate. Meanwhile, his Ultimate Ftilt tumbles starting at 19.6% as I mentioned (also on Cloud, meaning it has a large increase to BKB), and starts killing at 211% from the center of FD, with the red bolt appearing at 221%. I didn't bother checking decimals, but that's still a substantial increase from 242.42%.
These results are from the latest versions of both games, obviously. That said, I can't see how you're getting a different result. If you're still doubtful, you could maybe ask a dataminer for Luigi's Ftilt KB values in Ultimate. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 18:26, March 19, 2019 (EDT)
- I was using the Smash Ultimate calculator with the Smash 4 values (the website uses KH data and he hasn't added Smash 4 Luigi yet), and at higher percents the knockback dealt is virtually unchanged, and eventually even falls below the SSB4 value. It's possible that it KOs earlier in some circumstances, but it isn't reliably stronger like your edit would suggest. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 18:30, March 19, 2019 (EDT)
- Ok, I checked the Smash Ultimate calculator, and with 9% damage and the same KB values as in Smash 4, it says it kills at 215.94%. With 8% damage (Smash 4's), it kills at 239.58%. Still increased power compared to the Smash 4 version. My point in the page was that his Ultimate Ftilt in general still KOs earlier (and by a substantial amount) than his Smash 4 one (with the Smash 4 values). The 'nerf' you added implies it still KOs at the same percent as in Smash 4. Maybe that's not what you meant, but the line needs changed either way since it's erroneously labeling something that isn't a nerf (because if it doesn't KO later than in Smash 4, it's not nerfed) as one. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 18:44, March 19, 2019 (EDT)
To my knowledge, it was changed - somewhere out there in the big wide world of the internet exists a video showing that it can't be done anymore. Maybe it got changed, I don't know (and I don't have any way of confirming it right now), but I'm fairly certain it's no longer doable. Aidan, the Springing Rurouni 15:00, April 11, 2019 (EDT)
- I'm running 2.0.2 and I literally just checked it, it still works. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 15:02, April 11, 2019 (EDT)
Revision history of "Dark Pit (SSBU)"
Hello sir! I recently read the changes to this page and saw that you said "Dark Pit Staff deals considerably less knockback.". I wanted to know, where did you or how did you compare Smash 4 and Ultimate? I know the staff does less knockback each time it hits a character. But I haven't seen much difference in this move's knockback power in general. --18.104.22.168 03:54, April 13, 2019 (EDT)
- I am aware, but I'm not sure if we have enough evidence just yet. It will be interesting to see how he responds, if at all. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 12:14, April 17, 2019 (EDT)
Hi there. I've noticed you think Incineroar's forward tilt in Ultimate causes the slash effect even thought the slash indicator is not seen? What makes you so sure about that? Juju1995 (talk) 11:28, April 19, 2019 (EDT)
Wording on Jigglypuff's page
Hey, I've been trying for a while to make the same type of change have consistent wording across all fighter pages.
The wording I reverted it to on Jigglypuff's SSBU page was the one I changed it to for other pages too and because I don't want to look through every fighter's page again to look where I used it but still wanna keep it consistent, I was wondering if you really can't accept it.
Because the one I use technically has more information than yours. It says reduced startup, same endlag and reduced duration. Yours just removes the clarification on the endlag being the same. Otherwise it's the same.