User talk:Trainer Alex
- Before you go and write messages on other users' talk pages, I suggest you actually take the time to read the edit summaries of the edits you are responding to. Your edit did not follow the Manual of Style, it restated already stated information, and you violated SW:1RV. Please take some time to rethink your behaviour on the wiki, as your attitude on your talk page and other users' talk pages has not been acceptable. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 17:36, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
What started information are you talking about? The page never included largely evidence based opinions in the article. Also, who do you think you are, talking to me about how I should talk to people. Hello, you are not my parents or even an admin.
- "Jigglypuff is currently ranked 55th out of 55 on the tier list, placing it at the bottom of the G tier and the entire tier list itself."
- Hey, no personal attacks. Also, please stop this rude behavior (Alex this is towards Dab). SugarCookie 420 17:46, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
SSBU Luigi's Ftilt (replying here because it won't fit in an edit summary)
Smash 4 Ftilt has 2 BKB and 100 KBG. On a target with 100 weight (I usually use Cloud), that starts tumbling at 77.8%, and according to the Sm4sh calculator, kills starting at 242.42% from the center of Final Destination (Wii U). I tested in-game to make sure and it's very close (no more than a 5% difference, and the red bolt appears later than the kill percent as usual), so the calculator is accurate. Meanwhile, his Ultimate Ftilt tumbles starting at 19.6% as I mentioned (also on Cloud, meaning it has a large increase to BKB), and starts killing at 211% from the center of FD, with the red bolt appearing at 221%. I didn't bother checking decimals, but that's still a substantial increase from 242.42%.
These results are from the latest versions of both games, obviously. That said, I can't see how you're getting a different result. If you're still doubtful, you could maybe ask a dataminer for Luigi's Ftilt KB values in Ultimate. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 18:26, March 19, 2019 (EDT)
- I was using the Smash Ultimate calculator with the Smash 4 values (the website uses KH data and he hasn't added Smash 4 Luigi yet), and at higher percents the knockback dealt is virtually unchanged, and eventually even falls below the SSB4 value. It's possible that it KOs earlier in some circumstances, but it isn't reliably stronger like your edit would suggest. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 18:30, March 19, 2019 (EDT)
- Ok, I checked the Smash Ultimate calculator, and with 9% damage and the same KB values as in Smash 4, it says it kills at 215.94%. With 8% damage (Smash 4's), it kills at 239.58%. Still increased power compared to the Smash 4 version. My point in the page was that his Ultimate Ftilt in general still KOs earlier (and by a substantial amount) than his Smash 4 one (with the Smash 4 values). The 'nerf' you added implies it still KOs at the same percent as in Smash 4. Maybe that's not what you meant, but the line needs changed either way since it's erroneously labeling something that isn't a nerf (because if it doesn't KO later than in Smash 4, it's not nerfed) as one. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 18:44, March 19, 2019 (EDT)