So I decided to use both computers I have, and the image is still not showing up for me for either of them (all that's showing up is a gray box with a picture of what appears to be a mountain and the sun, which I assume is the error screen for Fandom's "image only" mode). SuperSmashTurtles of the Turtle Tribe 23:28, May 6, 2021 (EDT)
- Try this instead. Aidan, the Rurouni 23:29, May 6, 2021 (EDT)
- Just did, and for both ways I entered the link (one from simply clicking the link, and the other via the "highlight, then click on 'Go to link'" thing), all it's doing for me is redirecting to the just the Final Fantasy Wiki page for the FF7 remake. Is Fandom just broken right now or something? SuperSmashTurtles of the Turtle Tribe 23:37, May 6, 2021 (EDT)
Username change request.
I would like to change my Username from Pwwnd123 to Dr. Peach. I prefer to use that name more since I am transitioning over to that name since I created my Nookipedia account a few days ago. --Pwwnd123 (talk) 16:29, May 16, 2021 (EDT)
- As per SW:NAMECHANGE, get back to me in a few days to confirm that you wanna go through with it. Aidan, the Rurouni 16:34, May 16, 2021 (EDT)
- Literally took the words right out of my mouth, lol. Aidan, the Nonbinary Rurouni 13:02, June 3, 2021 (EDT)
Hi, Aidan! I would like to be renamed Unfortified Castle. Simply put, I'm not a fan of the DarkFox01 name anymore, and I'd like a new name that isn't tied to any character.
- This is confirmation that I want to go through with the rename. DarkFox01 (for now) 00:37, June 14, 2021 (EDT)
Hi I would like to change my name to humbertosuazo26. I will come back in a few days for confirming the name change. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Chape (talk • contribs) 20:47, June 22, 2021 (EDT)
- There ya be. Also, in the future, remember to sign your comments with ~~~~. Aidan, the Ace Rurouni 18:46, June 29, 2021 (EDT)
A question about the rename policy
Hi, I know this might be a dumb question, but I thought I might ask anyway.
So I want my username to be changed to The Jacketed Terrapin (I only settled on JacketedTerrapin cuz I was trying to find a way to keep "of the Turtle Tribe" in my signature while also making it the link to my contributions page, but no matter what, I could never fit it in and I decided to entirely drop the "of the Turtle Tribe" moniker), but I'm wondering if usernames with minor alterations still have to follow the username change policies (wait a few days later to confirm your new name and you can't request another username change for another 6 months). The Jacketed Terrapin 21:48, July 4, 2021 (EDT)
- The point of the confirmation part of the policy is to prevent sudden cases of "actually, I don't like this name and I want it changed back", and sort of extends to the 6 month period part, in addition to that being to prevent people from taking up too many usernames. However, I think something minor like this would be a reasonable thing to make an exception for. That being said, in line with the spirit of the policy, I'll ask that you again reconfirm in a few days to make certain you're absolutely sure about the name change. Aidan, the Rurouni 18:02, July 5, 2021 (EDT)
The logos you added to my sandbox
Hey, I noticed you added your logos for Ori and Celeste to my "Third-party universes that should be in Smash" sandbox. While I do appreciate you contributing to the page, I would rather have the file names of the logos match exactly how the others are named (i.e. File:Universe Name logo.filetype) and the images themselves be cropped so there isn't any unnecessary space (do keep in mind the stuff on that page is meant to go on the mainspace should the right time come).
Before doing that, though, I wanna ask you this, since you also have both of these logos on one of your own userpages: Would you be okay if your logos are altered to cater to my page's standards or would you rather have separate files of the logos uploaded instead? The Jacketed Terrapin 21:26, July 20, 2021 (EDT)
- If you want to reupload the files and crop out the whitespace, be my guest, I won't stop you, lol. Aidan, the Rurouni 21:27, July 20, 2021 (EDT)
- To clarify: these would be new files altogether, and not me changing the naming scheme of my files that I use elsewhere.
- Also, as an aside, I specified "Matt Makes Games (now Extremely OK Games)" under Celeste because the game never updated its copyright—Maddy Thorson outright said that Celeste (and TowerFall, made by the same team) would still remain published under Matt Makes Games, despite the name change. Aidan, the Rurouni 21:34, July 20, 2021 (EDT)
Can you change my name?
Can you change my name please? I wanna change it to SmashBros.PikachuUltimate, but I don't wanna get in trouble with the admins again, considering how that went last time. AkaneiaIsFake Akaneia is fake, Ness is cool. 14:16, September 4, 2021 (EDT)
- As per SW:NAMECHANGE, get back to me in a few days to confirm that you wanna go through with it. Aidan, the Rurouni 14:23, September 4, 2021 (EDT)
Ok, I'll be back on September 7, 2021 AkaneiaIsFake Akaneia is fake, Ness is cool. 14:29, September 4, 2021 (EDT)
Ok here to confirm AkaneiaIsFake Akaneia is fake, Ness is cool. 09:07, September 7, 2021 (EDT)
Hello, I would like to change my username to “CrimsonArrow” User:Zedreadr 13:14, November 27th, 2021 (EDT)