I know I have no right to actually confront you for this, but I would like to express my personal belief that the linked edit was inappropriate and a violation of SW:1RV. You being an admin does not give you the right to make the final decision without bringing it to discussion first. The original reversion had a perfectly legitimate reason and that user deserves to be given the chance to defend his stance instead of it being immediately removed because you decided your opinion was better. TheNuttyOne 16:47, 3 March 2019 (EST)
- I'm well aware that I am not the final say. And while I will fully admit to breaking 1RV (it's a poor habit that I wish to break), it was not, nor was it ever, my intention to shoot anything down because I thought my opinion was better. You of all people should know this. Aidan, the Irish Rurouni 16:50, 3 March 2019 (EST)
- I think that content probably violates SW:SPEC anyway, so I'd say you were probably justified in reverting it. Although the biggest problem with 1RV is it doesn't make it very clear under which conditions it applies so idrk... Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 16:55, 3 March 2019 (EST)
Hello Aidanzapunk. I was hoping that you would be able to help me understand something onmy talk page. I was told not to use certain character art by another admin, but I did not fully grasp what they meant by their word choices on it. And has yet to get back to me on the matter. Would you be able to help me understand what they meant, at least for the time being? I would like to clear my confusion. Thank you Wolff (talk) 21:26, 3 March 2019 (EST)
- Technically, SW:TALK prevents me from replying to this on your talk page. I can, however, comment on the section Miles left for you. Aidan, the Irish Rurouni 22:34, 3 March 2019 (EST)
New Page Name
I have a question regarding F.L.U.D.D. . He is a character that is part of another character's moveset that doesn't have their own page that's separate to their character's move page. Other characters that appear as part of a move that has their own page are Toad, Beat, Rush, Lloid, Madama Butterfly, and Pikmin. So do other characters that appear in Final Smashes (Ness', Lucas', Shulk's, Villiger's/Isabelle's Mega Man's). My main question is that F.L.U.D.D. currently uses his regular name to refer to Mario's move, should the move page be renamed to "F.L.U.D.D. (Move)" or should his character page be named "F.L.U.D.D. (Character), or both? Wolff (talk) 21:48, 8 March 2019 (EST)
About my talk page
Plz leave me alone I don’t always check my talk page so I don’t always know if I’m violating the rules, also your comments are very derogatory and I feel like I am being bullied by you. Please consider your actions next time you leave a comment on my talk page. Dab Squad Leader (talk) 16:40, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
- Not Aidan, but his comments, although somewhat harsh, aren't necessarily derogatory; he is mostly just warning you about things you do, and when you don't stop, he simply adds a harsher warning. SugarCookie 420 16:51, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
I just think he could use kinder words when expressing his opinions because sometimes I don’t see it, then I get banned for a week and don’t know why. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dab Squad Leader (talk • contribs) 16:55, March 11, 2019
- Do you not receive a notification on SmashWiki when your talk page gets edited? I believe all users do, but there may be exceptions that I do not know. SugarCookie 420 16:58, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
Im afraid I don’t, I find out either by checking the recent edits or by suddenly discovering that I am restricted form editing pages. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dab Squad Leader (talk • contribs) 17:02, March 11, 2019
- Huh, well I don't really know how to fix this problem. Maybe try placing your talk page into your watch list? SugarCookie 420 17:08, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
It already is, but I will try to check regularly. Thanks for your feedback!
- I apologize if I came off as harsh, because I can't really tell myself how my words are coming off to other people; I will admit that I was intentionally firm, but only because my first warning seemingly didn't get across.
- In regards to your talk page, you should get an automatic notification on the website once you load it up that someone has left a message for you. If you're using the mobile version, then that might be why you're not getting it (I don't use the mobile layout, so I wouldn't know).
- Finally, please sign your talk page comments with ~~~~. Aidan, the Irish Rurouni 17:57, March 11, 2019 (EDT)
The StarVs Logo
- All of my symbols, with the exception of Phoenix Wright's and Shovel Knight's, are actually custom-made; I may use an image to base it off of (such as this as the basis for this, and a manga panel that I cannot find for this), but I do custom-make my symbols via Pixlr. The exceptions are Ace Attorney and Shovel Knight, because I got the Shovel Knight one from Smashified, and someone on this wiki originally uploaded the Ace Attorney symbol, though I don't remember who.
- In reference to Star's symbol, however, I based it off of the star on her wand (in its Season 1 form). Don't remember the exact picture I based it off of, but I do still have the original file saved elsewhere if you would like to use it. Aidan, the Springing Rurouni 21:10, April 1, 2019 (EDT)
- Use this. 15:00, April 2, 2019 (EDT)
Extra images on Pokemon pages
I see you deleted the images I tagged for deletion. The reason I did that was because I think the extra images cause clutter, especially because most Pokeball Pokemon pages already lack text and the images push each other around and mess with the headers. Before I continue I just wanted to get some approval or consensus, and possibly some more help from you. Thank you. Blue Ninjakoopa 22:30, April 9, 2019 (EDT)
- The original art was/is considered acceptable. Only the sprites should/could probably be deleted. Wolff (talk) 22:49, April 9, 2019 (EDT)