User talk:Black Vulpine
Just want to point out that your edit to the trivia is factually incorrect.
Cloud was in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA, Sephiroth was in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for the 3DS, Joker was in Persona Q2 for the 3DS (which released a week before his announcement for Ultimate), and Kazuya appeared in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for Wii U.
And regarding your point about Pac-Man and Sonic, their debut games have released on Nintendo hardware. Hate it or not, Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis for GBA is still a port of the original game, and there was an official NES port of Pac-Man that would later be ported to the GBA as part of Nintendo's Classic NES Series.
- I would argue it to be too complex. I also don't like considering those ports to count as 'debut' games, given the term 'debut' would imply 'the console of origin', and wherever some 'remastered' games have been re-released on a Nintendo console, I certainly don't consider those to be debut games.
Lest we also forget that the Sonic 1 GBA release sucked.Overall, I don't like the trivia point, and probably it should be removed. Black Vulpine of the 🦊Furry Nation🐺. Furries make the internets go! :3 06:25, June 16, 2021 (EDT)
What's up? You know that edit I did for Bowser (SSBM)? I am so sorry about that! I just know he was cut from Smash 64, I know it was a tiny bit poor. I won't do it again. 22.214.171.124 08:50, July 31, 2021 (EDT)
- You didn't need to post here, but I understand. Friendly suggestion: have a read of this, it will give you a general idea of what's expected of you here. And remember to ask someone if you need help with something. Remember, there are no stupid questions. Black Vulpine of the 🦊Furry Nation🐺. Furries make the internets go! :3 08:58, July 31, 2021 (EDT)
Formal vs. Informal Writing
- Simple: this is a wiki. So there is a minimum standard that edits must conform to. Have a look at this and this for more information. Black Vulpine of the 🦊Furry Nation🐺. Furries make the internets go! :3 16:44, September 3, 2021 (EDT)
Eight Team Colors
Here's something I would like to talk about. One change that I think should have happened in Ultimate is that four more team colors (orange, cyan, purple, and slate) were added. The team option was taken away, and no players (not even those controlled by CPU or Amiibo) could go without a team color. Also, the team color rotation should have been red, blue, yellow, green, orange, cyan, purple, and finally, slate. If Ultimate had gone that route, how many potential team combinations would there be? Do you think that Ultimate should have gone that route? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 11:19, September 5, 2021 (EDT)
- This is not an appropriate use of talk pages. To answer your question however, I think it’s ridiculous. Having eight team colour options might look cool, but it’s functionally worthless, due to the player maximum being eight. Why have eight team options when you can just do an FFA?
- Oh yeah, please remember to sign your comments (place four tildes at the end, like this: ~~~~) Black Vulpine of the 🦊Furry Nation🐺. Furries make the internets go! :3 19:29, September 5, 2021 (EDT)