User talk:Cookies and Creme
They're just the only absent Pokemon.
- Then be careful and read the trivia point next time. Plus, the trivia point you added is speculative and doesn't have any relationship whatsoever. You have been warned about this before. CookiesCreme 17:19, November 22, 2019 (EST)
- I'm not an administrator, so I can't delete pages. You should probably ask Aidan or Serpent King, since they are the more active administrators. CookiesCreme 17:40, December 1, 2019 (EST)
Hi. Thanks for reformatting the headings on the Nairo page for me, I admittedly wasn't thinking straight. Also if you have anything I can improve on with my section, let me know. I want to do more with other top players, and don’t mind any criticism. PowerShield03 (talk) 16:36, December 12, 2019 (EST)
- No problem! From a quick skim I believe only some wording problems should be fixed, but other than that it's fine. I'm currently watching The Game Awards right now so I won't really be able to take a closer look at the article. CookiesCreme 20:52, December 12, 2019 (EST)
You have been committing insubordination and have been acting in a way that is also against my husband Hermes. It is obvious that you think you can get away with this because he is black, and my darling Hermes is too polite to be saying anything about it, but I am not polite. You should not be allowed to get away with this blatant racism and insubordination, and I believe you deserve to be punished for it! LaBarbara Conrad (talk) 17:19, December 16, 2019 (EST)
- Ok, it was kinda funny the first time, but stop creating sockpuppets. CookiesCreme 18:11, December 17, 2019 (EST)
About the IP I battled yesterday
First I do appreciate that you stood up for me on his/her talk page, however one thing I did read before is that starting topics with "Listen up" or "Hold it" are something that should be left for admins. However because of the IP's past actions I think it was OK to say that this time, this is mainly a reminder for other times. Oh and don't worry about me, I'm known for having high self-esteem in real life. (Also would it be wrong if I asked for a welcome message on my talk? I never did get one for some reason.) OmegαToαd64 23:03, February 9, 2020 (EST)
- Yeah, usually I'm much more soft with first offenders and good faith editors. However, given the circumstances and the IP's past behavior, I had to be more blunt about the matter. A long as it isn't block talk, it should be fine.
- As for the welcome message, I guess I can give you one? CookiesCreme 23:13, February 9, 2020 (EST)
- Thanks for the welcome message☆ Anyways I agree with you. I think the rule mostly applies to users who are being warned for the first few times, but because that IP has been warned countless times in the past and yet still insists on having things their way, I believe that can be an exception. OmegαToαd64 23:42, February 9, 2020 (EST)
- I got it. All of the updates are in this template. CookiesCreme 17:34, February 10, 2020 (EST)
DQs on smasher pages
If a player was not DQed from a bracket entirely (meaning from both winners and losers), their tournament placing should not have "(DQ)" next to it, since a loss still factored in to their low placing in some manner.
For example, yeti's page should have it (since he never actually lost a set), but Goblin's should not (since he still lost in Winners to VoiD). PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 11:01, February 24, 2020 (EST)