|“||I lost a match to Smash Master.||”|
|Ultimate mains||Sonic, Kirby|
|Mario, Luigi, Pac-Man, Ness, Peach, Pikachu, Pichu|
|SSB4 mains||Sonic, Kirby|
|Luigi, Mario, Ness, Peach, Pikachu|
|Brawl mains||Kirby, Falco|
|Mario, Luigi, Sonic|
|Melee mains||Kirby, Falco|
|SSB64 mains||Kirby, Mario|
|Captain Falcon, Pikachu|
|Project M mains||Kirby, Sonic|
|Other Project M
|Skill|| Great |
Could be better
|3DS Code||3153 6668 2061|
Me and Smash
I always play Smash Bros. and I am very good with Kirby in all SSBs (ecxept Melee) and pretty good with Sonic in Brawl, Sm4sh & PM. I've been playing Smash Bros. since 2001, even since then, I've been addicted to Smash Bros. I hope to join tournaments and try to prove I am good at Smash, being top-professional would be very nice. The only way I can play competitively at home is playing against my brother since the AI is bad (especially Melee). Even though my brother is very good in smash, he doesn't believe in character match-ups, thinking that Pikachu beats Mario, and I believe the match-up is at least 60-40 in Mario's favor. Our skill has recently been even, however, I have a higher competitive knowledge than him, which can put me at an advantage, in fact, when I decided to play Smash competitively, I have been winning against him a LOT more times than I have in the past. He also thinks that he's a professional Kirby main and even went as far as saying a top professional Kirby main and he hasn't even joined one tournament. A contribution to that claim may be from winning most For Glory matches with his Kirby or always beating level 9 CPUs. That caused me to attempt to correct him but it didn't work out very well, as he thinks he doesn't have to join tournaments, so all I can say is that I am more competitive than him. I'm always eager to increase my competitive skill and knowledge. I'll admit, if it weren't for Smashwiki, I probably would've never found out about competitive Smash and would've remained a strong casual like I was when I first came here. *cough* F-smash spammer.
Smash 64 is the Smash game I'm best at due to Kirby's dominance. I have also trained myself to play him competitively. This was also my first Smash game.
Don't even get me started with Melee Kirby, I tend to play casually with him due to his severe nerfs. So in attempt to try to play Melee competitively, I've tried playing Fox and Falco, only to see that I was just meh with them. However, I've learned to do the short-hop-fast-fall laser and jump-canceled Reflector with Falco, which helped me by a fair amount, so I am slowly (and I mean slowly) getting better.
Me and Brawl were good, at first I've been playing casually, and eventually decided to train myself to play Brawl competitively and thank to Kirby's buffs, I can use him much better than in Melee. I also decided to play Sonic since he's my second favorite character and even though I'm better with Kirby, I'm still a decent Sonic player. Online however, I was nothing more than a forward smash spammer most of the time.
My competence in Sm4sh is better than in Brawl as of the more recent update patches. At first I found out that Kirby was not as good as he was in Brawl, but he wasn't near useless like in Melee, so I continued to main him. I have taken note that he has been buffed within some updates, and boy was I happy when update 1.1.0 and 1.1.3 were released. As for Sonic, his buffs have really made me a better Sonic player, recently surpassing my Kirby. As for Luigi and Mario they are pretty decent, so I have them as my secondaries. I'd use Kirby in tournaments, especially when customs are legal. As far as customs go, I'm a fan of them, so I make good use of them, particularly the specials, even though I fight without customs more than with. I don't always use equipment, but when I do, I make sure that the power, defense and speed are as little as possible. In SSBU, I managed to increase Kirby's air speed to 1.00 without affecting his power and speed and his defense only went up by 1. Even though I'm glad that Kirby received a dash speed buff, I want to see a speed buff to his air speed to at least 0.87. Previously, I was thinking about having Falco as my secondary, but thanks to Sm4sh nerfing him by too much overall, I dropped him in favor of Sonic, who was greatly buffed from Brawl. Recently, my Sonic has greatly improved, to the point of winning more matches against my brother's Kirby. I feel as if I'm playing Sonic more than Kirby, but I will never drop Kirby! I at one time picked up Cloud as my third main, and found out I'm better with him than I thought, but then decided to have him as my other secondary, but my Cloud has beaten my bro's Kirby. As for For Glory, despite having mixed feelings about it, I dislike it overall, because even though I come across some fun people, I come across some salty sore losers too. However, despite Kirby being my best, I have never been able to zero-to-death using him, only doing so with Sonic (likely because Sonic can actually approach).
My skill in Ultimate is roughly the same as it is in Sm4sh.
Project M is pretty good IMO. I am training myself to get better at the game. As for Sonic, I am slightly above average with him, but I'm slowly improving, same with Luigi and Mario. I have also picked up Falco as one of my secondaries and am decent with him.
I play all the Smash games I have competitively, but I occasionally play casually for the fun of it.
I consider myself a kindhearted (in most cases) and a quiet person, though it's easy to get me angry (maybe a bit too easy). How I act depends on how you treat me: I can be an angel, or I can be super mean. I also have more interests other than Smash, those being trains, anime and flags. If I had a friend userbox of me, it might say "This user is a friend of Smash Master, despite being a former forward smashing casual."
My Sm4sh tier list
This is my personal SSB4 tier list as of January 13th, 2018. From left to right is best to worst.
Pages I started
- Kirby (SSB4)/Forward throw
- Kirby (SSB4)/Up throw
- Kirby (SSB4)/Back throw
- Kirby (SSB4)/Back aerial
- Kirby (SSB4)/Up aerial
- Kirby (SSB4)/Down aerial
- Kirby (SSB4)/Forward aerial
- Kirby (SSB4)/Neutral aerial
- Kirby (SSB4)/Forward tilt
- Kirby (SSB4)/Up tilt
- Kirby (SSB4)/Down tilt
- Kirby (SSB4)/Up smash
- Kirby (SSB4)/Down smash
- Kirby (SSB4)/Pummel
- Kirby (SSB4)/Neutral attack
- Sonic (SSB4)/Back aerial
- Sonic (SSB4)/Down aerial
- Sonic (SSB4)/Up throw
- Short temper
- Quite impatient
- Is often a bad speller
- Poor grammar
- Poor at wording sentences
|Discord Smash Arena|
|LADIES & GENTS! Come to the Battlefield (SSBM) vs. Final Destination (SSBB)!and vote on Round 32:|
Likes and dislikes
- My friends and family
- Food (Pizza is my no. 1)
- Nice people
- Being nice
- Being challenged
- School (I finished school :()
- Being left alone (at times)
- Video games
- Helping others (especially ones in need)
- Water (especially deep water)
- Mean people
- When others use "cancer" or "cancerous" to describe things
- For Glory (too many salty players)
- Others mistreating others
- Getting up early
- Arguments (especially with a certain someone)
- How most Republicans think
- Hentai Anime
- Being called arrogant
- Any kind of abusement and cruelty
Global Smash Power
|Co-op Home-Run Contest||—||—|
|Solo 10-Man Smash||3,805,101||1,624,012|
|Solo 100-Man Smash||3,911,601||1,362,546|
|Solo 3-Minute Smash||3,272,201||690,424|
|Solo Rival Smash||3,206,001||775,869|
|Solo Endless Smash||3,456,501||872,189|
|Solo Cruel Smash||1,674,201||1,084,450|
|Group 10-Man Smash||—||—|
|Group 100-Man Smash||—||—|
|Group 3-Minute Smash||—||—|
|Group Endless Smash||—||—|
|Group Cruel Smash||—||—|
|Solo Trophy Rush||3,574,133||1,702,277|
|Co-op Trophy Rush||—||—|
|Last updated||13:26, 29 March 2017 (EST)||13:32, 29 March 2017 (EST)|
- In SSB4/Wii U, I've cleared Classic Mode on 9.0 with Kirby and Sonic.
- In SSB4/3DS, I cleared Classic Mode on intensity 9.0 with Sonic and Kirby.
- In SSB4, I have cleared all of the award conditions in "Events".
- In Brawl, I have cleared Classic Mode on intense with Kirby.
- In Brawl, I've cleared All Star with all characters and on intense with Kirby.
- In Brawl, I've cleared Boss battles with every character and on very hard with Kirby.
- In Cruel Brawl, I obtained at least 1 KO with every character (though more than one with some) and obtained 22 KOs with Kirby.
- In Melee, I have beaten all of the events (same with Brawl and SSB Wii U).
- In SSB64, I have beaten 1P mode in very hard w/o continues.
- In SSB4/Wii U, I have hit 8530.8 ft with Ganondorf.
- In the 3DS version, I have hit 8241.4 ft with Ganondorf.
- In Brawl, I have hit over 2,000ft with the following characters:
Note: This is not in ft. order.
- In SSB4-U, I JV3 stocked a lv. 9 Captain Falcon using Sonic.  Proof
- In the 3DS version, I JV3 stocked a lv. 9 Donkey Kong using Pikachu.
^Proof of how incompetent Smash AI is.
IRC users I have met
Users I have met
- Air Conditioner
- Boo Buddy
- Brawls of fury
- Captain Falcon
- Clarinet Hawk
- Disaster Flare
- Dr. Pain 99
- Mr. Anon
- Omega Tyrant
- Rick Tommy
- RobSir zx
- Serpent King
- Shaun's Wiji Dodo
- Solar Dragon
- The Awesome
- The Cheese
- Vincent Tran
- 1337 B33FC4K3
Techniques I can do
They will be identified by color.
Red: Can't do
Yellow: In progress
Green: Can do
- Air dodging (Easy)
- Comboing (All SSBs, done when I feel necessary)
- Chainthrowing (SSBB)
- DACUS (I don't use it much)
- DI (Easy)
- Edgeguarding (Pretty good at it)
- Jab lock (Recently started using it)
- Juggling (Easy)
- Kirbycide (SSBM & SSBB)
- L-canceling (9/10 times)
- Meteor canceling (Easy)
- Momentum canceling (I can do it, not professionaly)
- Perfect pivoting (Sometimes)
- Perfect shielding (At times, more done than not done)
- Pivot grab (I can pull it off)
- Shine-spike (Meh)
- Spot dodge (Easy)
- Super wavedash (Done once, I wanna do it again)
- Thunderspike (Can be done)
- Vertical spacing (Not often when I use it)
- Wall and Fence of pain (Pretty easy)
- Wall jumping and wall clinging (Easy)
- Wavedashing (Can do and fun)
- Wave-shine (Meh)
Please note that the ones is green I can easily do now, it's been too long for me to not do.
I've had a few of these games for years (though most of them I got a slight while ago).
Note: I don't have the DS Lite, the GBA, or the PS anymore, but I do have a DSi, an SP and a PS2, so I have changed from DS, GBA, and PS to DSi, SP, and PS2.
|Super Smash Bros Ultimate||Switch||N/A||The "Ultimate" Smash game!|
|Super Smash Bros Wii U||Wii U||N/A||Great game!|
|Kirby's Return to Dreamland||Wii||This game reminds me of Kirby 64.|
|Kirby's Epic Yarn||Wii||Great graphics and a kawaii game!|
|Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition||Wii||N/A||Happy 20th!|
|Sonic Adventure||Xbox 360||Ah yeah! This is happening! 9.2/10|
|Sonic Adventure 2||Xbox 360||You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake! 9.6/10|
|Sonic Unleashed||Xbox 360||So far, better than the Wii version. 8.5/10|
|Sonic Colors||Wii||Collected all red star rings. One of the best Modern Sonic game IMO. 9.2/10|
|Sonic Generations||Xbox 360||My favorite Sonic game! 9.6/10|
|Sonic Mania||PS4||Favorite Classic Sonic game 9.6/10|
|Sonic Forces||PS4||Disappointing, but decent. S ranked every stage, collected all Red Star Rings, Number Rings and Silver Moon Rings. 7.8/10|
|Super Mario 3D World||Wii U||So far my favorite Mario game!|
|Mario Kart 8||Wii U||N/A||Actually, it's my niece's, but her Wii U is damaged, so her case is with me.|
|Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games||3DS & Wii U||N/A|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014||Wii U||N/A|
|Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games||Wii||N/A||All gold medals! ^_^ Best installment of the Mario & Sonic at the Olymoic Games IMO.|
|Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic games||Wii||I have no silver or bronze medals at all, all medals are gold.|
|Super Mario Maker||Wii U||N/A||Very enjoyable!|
|Super Mario Galaxy||Wii||New|
|Sonic Unleashed||Wii||I like it!|
|Super Mario Bros.||VC||Just to bring back memories.|
|Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia||DSi||Long game. Is there an end? O_O|
|New Super Mario Bros.||DSi||Gone||Don't ask.|
|Kirby Squeak Squad||DSi||Easy but fun game!|
|Kirby Air Ride||GCN||Love the game!|
|Train Simulator 2017||CPU||N/A||Though it's not from Nintendo or Sega, I felt like adding this anyway.|
|18 Wheels of Steel Convoy||CPU||N/A|
|Sonic the Hedgehog 4 ep. 1 & 2||Xbox 360||I own them now. Collecting the emeralds wasn't as hard as I thought, so I managed to get them all in both games. I managed to get a bit more than 530 rings on the 7th special stage. :)|
|Sega Superstars Tennis||Wii|
|Super Mario Bros. 3||VC|
|Sonic Mega Collection Plus||PS2|
|WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase||VC|
|Super Mario World||VC|
|Kirby's Dream Course||VC|
|Kirby Canvas Curse||DSi|
|Super Smash Bros.||VC||The memories. :)|
|Super Smash Bros. Melee||GCN||Annoying but still fun! ^_^|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Wii||Awesome game! :D|
|Kirby Super Star Ultra||DSi|
|Sonic Classic Collection||DSi||First Sonic game.|
|Super Mario Bros. Allstars||Wii|
|Mario SuperStar Baseball||GCN|
|Mario Sports Mix||Wii|
|Pac-Man World 2||GCN|
|Pac-Man World 3||GCN|
|Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness||PS2|
|Kirby 64 the Crystal Shards||N64||This game is awesome! At first it took a while for me to beat, 'til I realized the counter for the shards.|
|Super Mario 64||N64|
|Mario Kart 64||N64|
|Mario Kart Wii||Wii||I have to start this all over again! ~~>=(|
|Crusin' USA||N64||This game makes me laugh! XD|
|Kirby and the Amazing Mirror||SP|
|New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Wii|
|Namco Museum Volume 3||PS2||N/A|
|Namco Museum 50th Anniversary||GCN|
|Namco Museum Remix||Wii|
|Pac-Man World Rally||GCN|
|Super Mario 64 DS||DSi|
I have recently joined SmashBoards. 
- Smash Master's favorite VOCALOID of all is SeeU.
- Smash Master's favorite Japanese VOCALOIDs are IA, 鏡音リン, 初音ミク, and GUMI.
- Smash Master's favorite UTAUs are 天音ルナ, 桃音モモ, 重音テト, and 波音リツ.
- Smash Master's favorite Japanese VOCALOIDs are IA, 鏡音リン, 初音ミク, and GUMI.
- Smash Master's first game ever played was Pac-Man.
- Smash Master really dislikes that fact that most people are bakas and cruel.
- If you can read these trivias and know what it says without using a translator, good for you, now tell someone who actually cares. :p
- If you did use a translator, not a problem.
- If there is one thing that ticks off Smash Master, is baka drivers. (especially where he lives >_>)
- It seems like Smash Master was right about Brawl Kirby's airborne hammer providing horizontal recovery (though it is negligible).
- Smash Master has gone from super hated to not super hated (as of late 2013). (Yeah I was immature but also treated poorly at the time)
- In Smash Master's opinion, Fox is an over-rated character in smash, but also believes he is good.
- The skill in Smash Master's smasherbeta refers to his competitive skill.
- Smash Master went from a f-smash spamming casual to a fairly decent competitive player (He plays under the tournament ruleset).
- Smash Master thinks that SSB4 Bayo, Cloud and Sonic haters (or complainers) need to git gud.
- Page made by yours truly: Smash Master.exe