User talk:Smash Master
You hate republicans?
- Well, I hate how republicans think. I believe I had a Christian friend (or two) who was Republican years ago. Smash Master 02:54, 27 February 2016 (EST)
- To chime in on this, one this discussion is not any relevant to anything. Two, even though I despise liberal Democrats for doing non-Christian things, doesn't mean they're not Christian either. The inverse is true where some Republicans are not Christian. Dots (talk) The Non-stick 09:49, 27 February 2016 (EST)
- I don't want it to be a long conversation. I don't see how you could not hate how democrats act and think. Liberals seem to stereotype republicans as racist, yet say it is racist to say "all lives matter" instead "black lives matter". Hillary Clinton obviously isn't honest at all, such as saying she had to duck for cover because of being fired at after going to some other country, while footage shows this isn't the case at all. The liberal media won't expose this kind of stuff (Fox News did). I will stop the conversation now. You can reply, however, or talk on web chat. -- Ethan(Discussion) 10:58, 27 February 2016 (EST)
- This is abuse of talk pages. Please stop. Serpent King 11:12, 27 February 2016 (EST)
12 year olds shouldn't discuss politics or watch faux news 220.127.116.11 14:25, 27 February 2016 (EST)
- The fuck is wrong with you. You're not relevant. Dots (talk) The Sleepy 14:26, 27 February 2016 (EST)
Stop your behavior.
- Exactly how am I abusing my talk page? Smash Master 15:54, 2 April 2016 (EDT)
- If you're talking about the discussion above, that was over a month ago and doesn't need your input anymore. Awesome Cardinal 2000 18:10, 2 April 2016 (EDT)
- Also, I wasn't the one who started it. Smash Master 21:02, 2 April 2016 (EDT)
Sonic's KO potential
Mario's weight has been listed as the benchmark of the series as of Melee, even after his weight decreased to 98 as of Brawl. By extension, SmashWiki even has a video showcasing Brawl's OHKOs from the center of Final Destination that involves testing them on, you guessed it, Mario. 18.104.22.168 14:40, 12 July 2017 (EDT)
- Yeah, I only tested it on the default Mii Brawler (weight 100) because I felt bad for Mario being the test dummy. But with Mario being slightly lighter than the Mii, I feel that the KO percents listed on Sonic's page should be 1 or 2% lower since the current one was tested on the Mii. Smash Master 15:44, 12 July 2017 (EDT)
Hi, regarding your edit to Sonic (SSBU), please observe SW:1RV and do not edit war with other users. If you believe you are correct, please discuss it on the talk page with the other users involved, ideally providing evidence to support your case. Thanks. – Emmett 13:05, 29 December 2018 (EST)