- Little Tip: Learn how to beat something. Unless it is Brawl MK or Sm4sh Sonic where it is unbeatable, crying for nerfs is pretty unproductive.
|This user has rollback, and thus has minor control of t3h F1YAAAAAAA!!! He however hopes to one day become a bureaucrat and gain total control of t3h ph1re!|
|SSB4 mains||Ganondorf, Mewtwo|
|Marth, Little Mac, Greninja, Mario, Bowser, Cloud, Ryu, Roy, Lucas, Corrin, Bayonetta|
|Brawl mains||Meta Knight, Marth|
|Melee mains||Marth, Ganondorf|
|Falco, Captain Falcon|
|SSB64 mains||Captain Falcon, Pikachu|
|Skill|| Amateur |
Pro-Am (leaning to Semi-Pro)
Hello fellow Smashers. Welcome to my page. I am a decent Smasher relatively new to the competitive scene. I formerly went under the IP 184.108.40.206. If you have any questions or if anything on this page needs to be changed, refer to the talk page. For the record, any edit or comment you see that I've made before March of 2016 that isn't janitorial is complete detrimental shit. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my reputation. I made a tier list on here, but it's outdated and awful. As time goes by I will make a new one on TheTopTens, a far more flexible platform for me to do so on, and I will have it linked here.
Sidenote: It's telling that both high-level competitive players I've talked to so far, Omega Tyrant and Abadango, hate my guts. I've had too long a history with OT across multiple platforms to even bother explaining but back then I was a necro-bumping little idiot. Not long ago I tweeted out jokingly how part of me wouldn't forgive Abadango for switching from Mewtwo to Bayonetta, but tweets don't give me enough room to specify jokes so he muted me instantly.
Why bother. :(
- 1 My Story
- 2 Opinions
- 3 Userbox
- 4 Skill List
- 5 If you want to play Smash 4 with me, look below
- 6 I'm also here
- 7 Mains
- 8 Attributes
- 9 Competency Chart
I was initially very skeptical about playing the Smash series starting with Brawl for its T Rating. But after reading about some of the SSE on Kirby Wiki, I was pretty excited. When I found out my dad had Brawl on his USB Loader GX in 2011, me and my brother found ourselves instantly having loads of fun. I mained a weak Lucario and always handicapped myself to 170% (I later dropped it in favor of Meta Knight in 2013), and my brother played a Snake fearsome to scrubs like me. In early 2014, my brother showed me the PAC-MAN trailer and I was stoked. In August 2014, Smash 4 became all I really talked about. For Christmas, I got both versions of Smash 4 (my brother also got his own copy of Smash 3DS) and I fell in love like I did in Brawl. After I got Smash 4, I could not stop playing. For my 11th birthday, I got Melee, but because I cannot enter tournaments, it didn't sit with me as well as Brawl or Smash 4. However, it still is a very fun game that I still play to this day, and it has taught me a lot. I still have much to learn about Smash, but I'm slowly learning.
- SHEIK IS NOT THE ONLY CHARACTER WORTH ANYTHING IN SMASH 4 (taken from Serpent King)
- MELEE IS NOT THE ONLY GAME WORTH ANYTHING IN SMASH (look above)
- Smash is unrivaled.
- All Melee techniques are mostly irrelevant to me besides L-canceling, because I pocket Ganondorf.
- RIP Iwata. You were a beautiful sunset at noon.
This is for anyone who is a good friend of mine. Simply put it on your userpage to show it. (stolen from Disaster Flare, for the record)
|This user trusts and is a friend of Ganonmew.|
Friends who implemented this
- Disaster Flare (You're a great friend, and someone who I greatly look up to. ;-))
- INoMed (Since I'm merciful, I won't use the nicknames I gave you. XD. Anyway, great friend who is always willing to help out. ;-))
- Aidanzapunk (You're very hardworking and patient, keep up the good work! ;-))
- Drill Blaster Mark 2 (You have shown a lot of growth since you first came here, and now I can safely say you are an excellent user who's great all around. :-))
- Dots (You're a nice guy who will always help out, and a great user all around. ;-))
- BeepYou (I honestly didn't really think of this guy in that much faith because of his username XD. You're very hardworking and productive, and you are a great guy. Keep up the good work. ;-))
- Serpent King (My first admin friend! This guuy is one of the guuuys that got me comfortable with the wiki and has always helped me along the way to becoming a major contributor. This guy is amazing for shore, XD why wouldn't you like him? ;-))
- MeatBall104 (Despite his naame, he isn't the worst brat XD. Great contributor who's had some rocky moments but has improved from them ;-))
- Poultry (This is the user I can probably relate to most because he's only two months younger than I am. He's a nice guuy, who despite having some blunders, really knows what he's doing. ;-))
I once had a battle with Drill Blaster Mark 2 that handily ended in a loss that proved that I'm awesome at aggressively punishing...but that's all I'm really great at. My slow reaction time and reckless button pressing often means that if I'm up against a Zamus or Marth or even a Sheik/Diddy/Roy, I'm pretty much done for.
Somewhat below par here. I can camp somewhat competently, and my spacing/zoning isn't the worst, but unless I'm a Zamus, LucinaMarthRoy, or Bowser/Donkey Kong in custom matches, I can't approach to save my life.
Easily my best area. The main reason I main people like Ganondorf and Little Mac is because I can detect even the slightest mistake and make whoever made it feel deeply sorry for it. Highly above average.
Needs work. I'm too cowardly, unable to risk dying, so I can't edgeguard proficiently without a rare hard read.
Usually getting back to the stage is no big deal, but every character is Bowser in my book, if you know what I mean.
|Wavedash||Able to do it, not able to easily use it for much other than fundamental spacing, lest I'm Luigi.|
|L-Cancel||Able to do it, rarely miss.|
|Dash Dance||Able to do it, not able to do anything with it.|
|Floor Tech||Good at this, rarely miss it. Sometimes I'll accidentally roll into danger though.|
|Ceiling & Wall Tech||Almost never.|
|Ledge Tech||Considering my reaction time, never.|
|DI||I forget to in Melee, and in Smash 4 my DI is poor.|
|Crouch Cancel||I nearly never crouch in Melee, which is the only game it exists in.|
|Ledge Drop Attack||Occasionally.|
|Proper Roll||In Melee, it's impractical, so only in the games after it.|
|Proper Spot Dodge||Not in Melee, but in Smash 4 yes.|
|Drop Cancel||I've never done it and probably never will.|
|Jab Cancel||I don't understand this...|
|Chain Grab||It depends.|
|SHFFL||Most of the time.|
If you want to play Smash 4 with me, look below
3DS Friend Code and Name
§€Andy: 0576-3711-3168 (If you want to play, give me your friend code so I can provisionally register you. EDIT: It appears my Action Replay abuse has caused me to be unable to play online)
Andyjr112 (I am permanently banned, so you have to give me yours too so I can provisionally register you)
I'm also here
In 64, I main Captain Falcon while messing around with Pikachu, Luigi, and Fox.
In Melee, I main Marth and Ganondorf, and may also use Falco, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Peach.
In Brawl, I main Meta Knight and Marth, while also leaning on Falco, Snake, Lucario, Charizard, Wolf, Fox, Ganondorf, and Bowser.
In Smash 4...lord almighty I love this cast. I main Mewtwo and Greninja with Bowser as my secondary, but I've taken the liberty of analyzing a huge chunk on the cast in as much detail as someone my age can. However, the characters I dabble in more are Mario, Ike, Marth, R.O.B., Luigi, Lucina, Roy, Corrin, Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Little Mac (in particular), and also a little bit of Sheik. I refuse to play Ganondorf if customs are off, but if they're on he immediately jumps to about where Greninja is.
The competency chart is pretty outdated, for the record. But I'm keeping it there because it's still somewhat accurate, at least.
In the two relevant Brawl mods, I can't really say I don't love any character. That said, in Brawl Minus I main Mewtwo by a considerable distance while also likening to Pichu. In Project M, Ganondorf and Mewtwo are pretty close competition as my main, and I also enjoy fooling around with Marth, Snake, and Samus (though I really do adore like half the cast in both games). That is, unless you don't consider that Giga Bowser and Wario-Man are playable in PM because who doesn't like Giga Bowser and Wario-Man?
|Controller Of Zed||This user has rollback.|
|Firefence||This user takes 50% less damage from Flame attacks.|
|Icy Veins||This user's Flame attacks deal minimal damage.|
|Mr. Vulcan||This user's Logic attacks deal 33% more damage.|
|Notoriety||This user is a significant contributor.|
|Photographer||This user can upload screenshots.|
|Respectability||This user cannot use Troll attacks.|
|Rock Head||This user is immune to Troll attacks.|
|Vigilant Noctivigant||This user is often around while the rest of the wiki is asleep.|
|Userout-of-space||This user edits his userspace a lot.|
|Typoist||This user makes typos frequently.|
|Man's Best Friend||This user likes to make friends.|
|Large Scaler||This user can handle gigantic tasks with ease.|
|Curious Jowj||This user asks established users many questions.|
|Elite Editor||This user has over 1200 edits.|
|Maleman||This user is male.|
|This user trusts and is a friend of that rollbacker named INoMed.|
|This user is bratwurst-buddies with MeatBall104!|
|This user trusts and is a friend of BeepYou, the always perseverant warrior from Skyworld.|
|This user loves darkness. Due to this, he also uses Ganondorf, and will have no qualms about disrespecting you if the situation calls for it.|
|This user likes Nintendofan1653|
|This user shares a spiritual roar with DracoRexKing.|
Asked Serpent King for the code for Melee and Brawl and stole the Smash 4 code from Miles of SmashWiki. These charts list the characters in the order I enjoy playing as them, how fluid and free I feel with them, and how well I do with them. A few notes:
1) Apologies for Smash 4 looking different from the others; as mentioned earlier, the Smash 4 chart was taken from MoS, not SK.
2) There are borders between my good and bad characters: Mewtwo is the worst of my good characters in Melee; Ness is the worst of my good characters in 64 and Brawl; Samus is probably the worst of my good characters in Smash 4.
3) This is not a list of my favorite characters, though that is somewhat a factor. If it was based solely on that, Link would be much higher on all three, and Sonic and Shulk would be lower on my Smash 4 list.
4) This is not a tier list, of course. If it were, for example, Dedede, Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Bowser, and Marth would be much lower on the Smash 4 list.