Proud recipient of:
Most played characters:
|This user mains Little Mac. Fear the smol punchy man.|
|This user mains Roy. Believe in our boy.|
|This user is three steps ahead, then forgets how many steps he took.|
|This user keeps a ton of pets in very small containers.|
|This pet in particular is thrown into battle a lot. Sorry.|
|*Unintelligible raptor noises*|
|*Unintelligible angry wrestling cat noises*|
|*incomprehensible exercise noises*|
|This user specifically plays the yellow palette and calls himself Mustard Mario.|
|This user really appreciates the Mii buffs.|
|Gale Strike is insanely scary. Don't get hit by it.|
|This user really enjoyed BOTW and also finds the Remote Runes a ton of fun.|
|This user mained the silent blonde in Brawl.|
Welcome to my user page!
Hello, and welcome to my page. I just wanted to add a bit of information here as it's going to be empty if I don't.
|Ultimate mains||Shulk, Little Mac|
|Mii Swordfighter, Roy, Robin, Wolf, Mii Brawler, Pokemon Trainer, Wii Fit Trainer, Dr. Mario, Ridley, Incineroar, Falco|
|SSB4 (3DS) mains||Shulk, Wii Fit Trainer|
|Other SSB4 (3DS)
|Little Mac, Robin|
|Brawl mains||Link, Ike|
|Skill|| Experienced casual |
I'm Mexi, though I previously used the name "Archrelico" for a period of time. I've played the Super Smash Bros. series ever since I first stumbled upon the messy Super Smash Flash fangame and Super Smash Bros. 64 on the Project64 emulator, before getting myself a Wii and playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl like a casual (completely with Wiimote-only Subspace Emissary).
Currently, I play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and proudly own the limited edition Switch with the two pieces of tape on the left Joy Con.
Previously, I played Super Smash Bros. 3DS (getting my circle pad and wrist to deathbed in the process). Although I'm not a competitive player, I enjoy the series immensely especially since I am a huge Nintendo fan, and I like to think that I'm above average.
My thoughts on mains:
My outlook on maining a character is all about Whether you are passionate enough to represent a fighter, and are willing to learn how to master them, no matter what their flaws are. As such, I tend to play a lot of perceived and unrepresented low-tiers, just to eventually realize their true potential (either that, or they're just plain fun to me). Plus, a really good low-tier is more impressive to me than yet another good high-tier player.
Ever since joining the wiki after the release of both Smash 4 games, my main goals on the wiki have been simple.
- Update Ultimate (previously Smash 4) character pages to include changes that have been noticed or proven (have to be accurate, of course, and will be only added after testing from myself), including but not limited to damage percentage, differences from Brawl, and trivia.
- Give descriptions to each move a character has in their moveset list. If necessary, make the moveset list myself and test out damage and knockback, alongside the most basic combos, followups etc.
- Test the character's special moves and give their matching pages updates that give smashers more information to both use and counter it.
- Add information for custom moves as they are currently lacking in both descriptions and uses.
- Write down character Attribute summaries that give readers an easier time to understand each fighter's strengths and weaknesses.
- Editing any small errors or missing information that I happen to pass by.
Basically, I focus on editing Attributes, Movesets, Trivia and Analysing a character's perks and flaws.
- Significant Smash 4 contributions:
- Less significant Smash 4 moveset list contributions:
- Significant Ultimate contributions:
- Wrote "Changes from Smash 4" summaries for these characters: Shulk, Little Mac, Falco, Bowser Jr., Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Robin, all three of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
- Labbed these characters in Training Mode personally, to list their changes from Smash 4: Shulk, Little Mac, Falco, Bowser Jr., Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Robin, all three of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
- Wrote the Attribute summaries for these characters: Incineroar, Byleth
- Wrote the Moveset lists for these characters, including labbing in Training Mode: Inkling, Incineroar, Mii Gunner, King K. Rool, Simon, Richter (even finding out that he had no differences in movesets), Roy (to an extent, I only added info), Banjo & Kazooie, Bayonetta, Terry
- Contributed to page in some smaller form, be it fixing damage numbers, labbing to fix false info, etc: Pac-Man, Chrom, Dark Samus, Ken, Ridley, Link, Dr. Mario, Palutena