Peach in Peril
|Peach in Peril|
|Official description|| "Kidnapping Peach is OUR thing! Anyone who lays a finger on her is getting launched into the next dimension!"|
"We're here to kidnap Peach. Anyone who gets in our way is getting launched!"
|Character(s) used||Bowser (1 stock)|
Bowser Jr. (1 stock)
|Opponent(s)||Peach (1 stock)|
Zero Suit Samus (1 stock)
Rosalina & Luma (1 stock)
Zelda (1 stock)
Wii Fit Trainer (1 stock)
Female Robin (1 stock)
|Stage(s)||Yoshi's Island (SSBM)|
|Music||Princess Peach's Castle|
|For reward||Clear within 50 seconds on normal or higher.|
Smash Ball Attractor Fake Nails
Peach in Peril is a co-op event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In it, player 1 controls Bowser and player 2 controls Bowser Jr., and must defeat Zero Suit Samus, Rosalina & Luma, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, and Female Robin without KOing Peach in a 1 stock 8-player battle. KOing Peach results in a failure.
Clearing the event within 50 seconds on normal or hard difficulty awards a Smash Ball Attractor Fake Nails equipment.
- The music used in this event, Princess Peach's Castle, normally plays on Delfino Plaza, rather than Yoshi's Island.
- This event is the inverse to the solo event, Enough with the Kidnapping where Bowser and Bowser Jr. must capture Princess Peach as opposed to Peach fighting off the Koopa duo.
- The fact that the event focuses on female opponents is similar to Melee's Event 15: Girl Power.
- This is the only event in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that requires a player to play as Bowser since he's not playable in the Solo Events.
- This event is one of four 8-Player Smash events in the game along with King of the Yoshis, The Ultimate Swordsman, and Visiting Onett.
- This event can be seen as a thematic counterpart to the similarly named Peach's Peril from Melee, as in "Peach's Peril", the player, as Mario, is attempting to save Peach from being kidnapped, while in "Peach in Peril" the players control Bowser and his son to try and kidnap Peach instead. Both of these events also fail if Peach is defeated and have the same background music.