|Official description||These alien visitors are infected with a terrible virus. Send them packing before the whole island's infected!|
|Character(s) used||Dr. Mario (1P) (2 stocks)|
White Dress Peach (2P) (2 stocks)
|Opponent(s)||4 Dark Kirbys (1 stock)|
|Music||Chill (Dr. Mario) Ver. 2|
|Availability||Clear Scheming Sorcerer, unlock Dr. Mario|
|For reward||Clear within 60 seconds.|
Caloric Powerhouse Gloves
Viral Visitors is a co-op event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In it, player 1 controls Dr. Mario and player 2 controls Peach in her white alternate costume. They have 2 minutes to defeat 4 Dark Kirbys in their "unmasked Meta Knight" costume before the island is infected. 2 Kirbys initially fight but more appear when one is defeated. The players have 2 stock while the opponents have 1.
Completing the event within 60 seconds awards a Caloric Powerhouse Gloves equipment.
- The music used in this event, Chill (Dr. Mario) Ver. 2, normally plays on 75m, rather than Wuhu Island.
- This event can be considered an inverse of Melee's Event 35: Time for a Checkup where the player fights Dr. Mario and white dress Peach as opposed to playing as them.
- This is the only event to feature Dr. Mario as a playable character since he's not playable in the solo events.
- It is also the only event to feature a duplicate palette without a team outline.
- Oddly, both Kirbys have the Final Smash glow in the picture, which is impossible in regular gameplay due to the fact that only one player at a time can have a Final Smash ready.