|Official description||No job's too big when two brothers team up. Work quickly to demolish the building!|
|Character(s) used||Mario (1P) (1 stock)|
Luigi (2P) (1 stock)
|Opponent(s)||Wario (infinite stock)|
King Dedede (infinite stock)
|Music||Wrecking Crew Retro Medley|
|Availability||Clear Getting Healthy|
|For reward||Clear on hard difficulty|
Insult to Injury Shoes
Wrecking Bros is a co-op event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In it, player 1 controls Mario and player 2 controls Luigi, and must break all until there is no more. Wario and King Dedede will try to stop the players. Hammers are available to assist the players.
This event is unlocked by clearing Getting Healthy. Completing the event unlocks the right path.
- Right path: Leads to A Royal Errand.
Completing the event on hard difficulty awards an Insult to Injury Shoes equipment.
- This event is essentially the co-op variant of Wrecking Mario with the addition of Luigi and King Dedede as opposed to a second Wario.
- Wario as an opponent is likely a reference to Foreman Spike from the original Wrecking Crew game and its Super Famicom sequel Wrecking Crew '98.
- In a similar vein, Dedede is likely a reference to the fact that in the original game, Mario and Luigi used hammers to clear the stages.
- This event and A Lurking Menace use the exact same playable characters.