The FINAL Final Battle
|The FINAL Final Battle|
|Official description|| This is it...the true FINAL BATTLE!|
It all ends here!
|Character(s) used||Choose (1 stock)|
|Opponent(s)||Sonic (1 stock)|
Mega Man (1 stock)
Pac-Man (1 stock)
Mario (1 stock)
|Availability||Clear The Final Battle|
|For reward||Clear on hard difficulty.|
The FINAL Final Battle (also known as The True Final Battle in PAL regions) is the final single-player event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The player must choose a character and initially take on Sonic and Mega Man. After one opponent is defeated or after a certain amount of time has passed (one minute in hard), Pac-Man appears, and Mario appears after another one is defeated or time has passed (one minute thirty seconds in hard). Defeating all opponents clears the event.
This event is unlocked by clearing The Final Battle. Completing the event does not unlock any further paths.
- The music used in this event, Master Hand, normally plays on Final Destination, rather than Battlefield.
- Mario, Sonic, and Pac-Man are all mascots of Nintendo, Sega, and Namco respectively, whereas Mega Man, while not used as a corporate mascot, is one of Capcom's most iconic characters and seen by some fans as an unofficial mascot.
- If taken as the "last" solo event in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (going by its name, as events are not numbered), this is the first in the series that:
- Can be unlocked and cleared without clearing all other solo events in the game.
- Can be unlocked without unlocking all characters, as only Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, and R.O.B. are required to unlock it.
- Does not take place on Final Destination, despite the event icon depicting Final Destination.
- Does not feature a giant opponent.
- Does not have unlockable characters as opponents.
- Features more than three opponents.
- The final event match in each game has one less stock than the previous game, where Melee's has 3, Brawl's has 2, and Smash 4's has 1 stock.