Four Swords Adventures
|Four Swords Adventures
| The Four Sword has split Link into four! Now they can join forces to save the wor— Nope, they're fighting each other again...
The Four Sword has split Link into four! Now they can work together to- Oh no, they're fighting each other again...
|Toon Link (100 HP)
|3 Toon Links (100 HP)
|Village of the Blue Maiden
|Clear The Original Heavyweights
| Clear on normal difficulty or higher within 45 seconds.
Clear within 45 seconds on Normal difficulty or higher.
Four Swords Adventures is a single-player event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U unlocked by completing the previous event, The Original Heavyweights. In it, the player controls Toon Link, and must defeat three other Toon Links in a stamina match.
This event is unlocked by clearing The Original Heavyweights. Completing the event unlocks the up path.
- Up path: Awards the Sword Kirby trophy. Leads to Playing Tricks.
Completing the event on normal or hard difficulty within 45 seconds awards a Steel Sword equipment.
- The music used in this event, Village of the Blue Maiden, normally plays on Skyloft, rather than Wuhu Island.
- The stage is likely a reference to the islands in Four Swords Adventures.
- The event's name and description refer to Four Swords Adventures, a game in which four different Links could be controlled at once. Additionally, the four Links in the event are the same colors as the Links in Four Swords Adventures.
- Additionally, this event is similar to Brawl's Co-Op Event 15: Four Swords Brawl as they both reflect the theme of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords sub-series.