From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- A smorgasbord of snacks has come to the Spirit Board! After a battle, you'll get a Snack (L) and the Spirit Points you earn will be tripled!
- Collect those snacks, and treat your favorite spirits to some levels!
- There's a smorgasbord of snacks on your Spirit Board during this event! After a battle you'll get a Snack (L), and the Spirit Points you earn will be tripled!
- Get collecting those snacks, and treat your favorite spirits to some levels!
In other languages
- All characters present on the banner are closely related to food and eating.
- Gooey is a recurring character in the Kirby series who consumes enemies and takes their copy ability.
- Pyoro stars in several minigames in the WarioWare series where he extends his long tongue to catch and eat falling beans or enemies.
- Chef Kawasaki is a recurring character in the Kirby series who is frequently shown cooking and gives the Cook copy ability.
- Louie is a recurring Pikmin character infamous for his ravenous appetite, to the point of nearly ruining several missions because he was hungry.
- Chef is a 1981 Game & Watch handheld LCD game where the player must operate a kitchen without dropping any food.
- Personal Trainer: Cooking is a series of Nintendo DS games that act as digital cookbooks with instructions on how to complete each recipe.