Official SSB4 Tier List
Do or DI
Should we mention Do or DI in the news template and create a page for it? I think it's too small for news but it could have a page since it has some good smashers like Nairo and Dabuz. -- Ethan(Discussion) 19:54, 13 March 2016 (EDT)
You people are just crazy. Seriously you try to hard with the april fools. The econimy is still in existance. Smash 5 also doesnt exist yet. This is Pikifan4 from the Pikmin wikis. 22.214.171.124 12:20, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
The news headlines don't mention that Shrek the ogre and the Incredible Hulk were yesterday (March 31st) announced for Smash 5 and that Sora from Kingdom Hearts was announced today. The Sackinator (talk) 12:32, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
- Yeah... let's not added that. :/ Dots (talk) The Metal Gear REX 12:34, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
- I'd do the edit myself, but I don't think I can. Could we add Smash 5 as an article? The Sackinator (talk) 12:35, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
News story suggestion
Would this work?
- Update 1.1.6 for Super Smash Bros. 4 is announced, which adds wavedashing and L-canceling to the game, and replaces Lucina, Dark Pit and Corrin with King K. Rool, Ridley and Isaac. However, datamining reveals that the patch expires after 24 hours, along with an embedded soundbite of Masahiro Sakurai laughing.Darthrai (talk) 13:42, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
- Probably not unfortunately. Dots (talk) The Keyboard 22:53, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
Errors in Frame Data
Increase exposure over Smashpedia (supersmashbros.wikia.com)?
I have a feeling this has been brought up before, but is there anything we can do to increase our exposure over Smashpedia (supersmashbros.wikia.com)? By a mere glance over both wikis it's obvious that the articles here on SmashWiki are of much higher quality and depth, yet Smashpedia is way over SmashWiki in terms of Google search rankings, enough so that I frequently see tournament commentators and SmashBoards users refer to that site instead of this one when they look up something. It's a little disheartening to see a "low-quality" site get used instead a higher quality one, not to mention that all the article improvements we make over here go to waste if fewer people ever see them. It's also clear in a few places that they've simply copied over whole articles or sections from us in an attempt to improve their quality. I'd ask to merge the two wikis, but from previous experience Wikia.com is highly reluctant to do so in general (as all wikis on their URL/name contribute to their advertising revenue). This is the next best thing I could think of. Zowayix (talk) 12:18, 26 June 2016 (EDT)
- Make SmashBoards link to us again like they used to Poultry(talk) the God-Slayer 12:22, 26 June 2016 (EDT)