Co-Op Event 21: The True All-Star Battle
|Co-Op Event 21|
The True All-Star Battle
|Official description||Fight everyone without any breaks! It's endless, but a suitable final battle.|
|Character(s) used||Choose (1P) (1 stock)|
Choose (2P) (1 stock)
|Opponent(s)||All Characters (SSBB) (1 stock each)|
The True All-Star Battle (ホントのオールスター戦, The REAL All-Star Battle) is the 21st and last co-op event match out of a total of 21 in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In this event, the player has to KO the entire playable cast (minimum all 35 characters) in Brawl. The cast is fought in order of which Smash game they appeared in and whether or not they're secret. Only one of Samus or Zero Suit Samus and Zelda or Sheik will be fought, and the Pokémon Trainer will only fight with one Pokémon. Both players have one stock. As would be expected, the opponents are at a lower handicap than the players and are particularly vulnerable to attacks with high base knockback.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||ホントのオールスター戦||The REAL All-Star Battle|
|Korean||진정한 올스타전||The True All-Star Battle|
- Although the event's background shows Final Destination, the battle is fought on the Battlefield.
- This may be a result that in the co-op events, the player is forced to use both Battlefield and Final Destination at least once. That is why Final Destination is the assigned stage for Co-Op Event 20: The Final Battle for Two and Battlefield is the assigned stage for this one.
- The music for this event is Menu 1, which is unusual because it normally only plays on the menu screen and in The Subspace Emissary.
- If Zero Suit Samus is fought, she will appear misplaced in the order, being with the Smash 64 characters instead of the Brawl newcomers.
- The order the characters are fought in is similar to the fighter number system used in Ultimate, except with the following pairs of characters swapped: Captain Falcon and Ness, Bowser and Peach, and Zelda and Ice Climbers. Additionally, the third party characters are between Toon Link and Wolf.