Co-Op Event 5: The Yoshi Team of 50
|Co-Op Event 5|
The Yoshi Team of 50
|Official description||It's a mountain of Yoshis! Take care of them all before completing one lap.|
|Character(s) used||Meta Knight (1P) (2 stocks)|
Pit (2P) (2 stocks)
The Yoshi Team of 50 is the 5th co-op event match out of a total of 21 in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, played on Rainbow Cruise as Meta Knight (P1) and Pit (P2). With two lives each, they must KO fifty Yoshis, who take higher knockback from attacks, before the ship completes one lap of the course (which takes 4 minutes).
Names in other languages
- This event may be considered the successor to the Yoshi Team fight from the 1P Game in the original Super Smash Bros., the Super Smash Bros. Melee event The Yoshi Herd, and the Yoshi Team fight on Stage 1 of Melee's Adventure Mode. It could also be considered the co-op variant of the solo event Yoshi's Rainbow.
- Though the event's picture shows four Yoshis in frame, only two will appear at once during game play.
- The music track used for this event is Obstacle Course, otherwise unavailable on Rainbow Cruise, as it would normally play on Yoshi's Island.
- One can complete this event faster by pausing the game while each Yoshi loads. This allows the console to load each Yoshi without taking any time away from the player. Doing this correctly can allow each Yoshi to spawn instantly whenever one is KO'd.
- In this event, the stage moves at a 1/2 speed than in normal matches, where it usually takes only 2 minutes for Rainbow Cruise to complete one lap.