Given that the other character-attack merge suggestions have linked here, I'll post my support here likewise. Seeing how the all the characters mentioned have minor roles, merging them won't mean too much will be missed. Some tidbits I'd like to note though (this doesn't affect my opinion, just noteworthy things to say):
- Due to the roles of the Phantom Thieves, this means that every single Phantom Thief (besides of Morgana thanks to his mii hat) would likely have to be fused with All-Out Attack.
- Toad has a mii costume, so he'll likely be safe.
Here is a comprehensive list of pages that should be merged in case this goes through
- Paula, Poo, Kumatora and Boney -> PK Starstorm
- Condor -> Iceberg
- Centurion -> Palutena's Army
- Gunship -> Gunship (Final Smash) (it also appears in Plasma Scream)
- Mega Man Volnutt, Star Force Mega Man and Bass -> Mega Legends
- Tom Nook -> Dream Home and Dream Town Hall
- Shadow Mario -> Shadow Mario Paint
- Gomorrah -> Infernal Climax
- Ann Takamaki, Ryuji Sakamoto, Makoto Niijima, Yusuke Kitagawa, Haru Okumura, Futaba Sakura -> All-Out Attack
- Jinjo -> The Mighty Jinjonator
Relevant regular special move pages to this discussion
- Gunship is most likely safe, considering that it appears in multiple moves (Gunship, Zero Laser, and Plasma Scream), has a minor appearance in the Subspace Emissary, and is Zero Suit Samus's on-screen appearance.
- Condor might also be safe, due to being the Ice Climbers' on-screen appearance as well as a Target Test stage element.
- As for the others, I believe the distinction made here is that there is a difference between characters who assist moves versus characters who are moves. The example given is that Rush Coil involves Rush as the move itself, while Chain Attack has Dunban, Riki, and Mecha-Fiora (who, incidentally, have "justified" articles due to being a Mii costume, an Assist Trophy, and a Smash Tour item respectively) simply assisting the move. However, I feel that this definition is a little vague, and needs to be clarified so we can determine where the line is between moveset characters who do/don't warrant separate pages from the move itself. Hence why I tagged these articles for discussion.
- Note that Phantom currently has a separate article from Phantom Slash; it's in the same boat as Rush/Beat, which is why I tagged it.
- Personally, I'd like to keep most if not all of these articles, but I'm also willing to put my personal feelings aside and enforce SmashWiki's policy if it is determined that they do not qualify. --PeabodySam (talk) 18:54, December 6, 2019 (EST)
- Of course, everybody's opinion on the matter may differ, but my eyes I see it as if a character has a minor role outside of the move (such as the Condor only appearing in the on-screen appearance and the Target Test), then there's not much reason to keep it as its page and, instead, it's better just to merge it with the move. Crazy456Rhino (talk) 13:06, December 8, 2019 (EST)