Non Smahs Bio
I don't know a lot about Kirby's non-smash bio, so could someone please help me into making this longer. Thanks. Johnknight1 12:47, October 25, 2007 (EDT)
- That pretty much counts as incentive for me to create the whole Character description section for the page... I think I'll start work. Could you do all the game sections and images to make it like Mario? Erik, Lord of Universes 03:50, October 25, 2007 (EDT)
Um...Why in the box is the gender female, when it says HE was created by so-and-so? 18.104.22.168
I think Megatron1 might have a point...
- Not at all. Part of what Smash is important to SmashBros is the history of the games. The trophies make this clear with showing different art from different games/eras. We should include relevant images of the characters from all games and eras to show the development of the characters, especially those for whom it is unclear exactly which game their costume(s) are based off. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 20:55, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- While it is wrong, there may be a partial explanation. In Kirby's Dreamland 3, there are Kirby-shaped enemies called Batamon. Toomai Glittershine The Bold 09:49, 3 January 2011 (EST)
- Batamon? Sounds like a Digimon. This isn't notable enough trivia, is it? ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 11:59, 3 January 2011 (EST)
- A bat?! That's simply strange. I could see why they made that mistake, though. Meta Knight is supposed to be a Kirby, but his midair jump animation resembles a bat. Brawlingbrian LANDMASTER! 19:30, 3 January 2011 (EST)
Hi! I notice that Mario, Mega Man, Pac-Man Link, Snake, Little Mac, and DK mention on their page that they appeared in a fighting game other that smash bros. Well, Kirby Triple Deluxe has a Fighting Game built in. That can not be argued. You can't say that Kirby Fighters is Super Smash Bros and tell the truth. So you should REALLY mention this on Kirby's file as well. :) 22.214.171.124 10:39, 30 June 2014 (EDT)
- Kirby Fighters is a sub-game, so I'm not sure that it counts. However, you do have a point. I think this is worth discussing. ♡FirstaLasto♥ 11:51, 30 June 2014 (EDT)
- This trivia point on articles should just be wiped altogether. There are so many characters it applies to at this point, it's nothing really notable anymore. Omega Tyrant 12:21, 30 June 2014 (EDT)
Smash 4 Dark Blue Kirby
The dark blue color swap looks exactly like Meta Knight without the mask. In Kirby: Planet Robobot, Meta Knight (as Mecha Knight) can be seen without the mask before quickly leaving when you defeat him. Valehd 10:45, 13 June 2016 (EDT)
- I couldn't see his face very clearly when I beat him, but A. Mecha Knight was clearly a pretty different shade of blue than the costume and B. we probably wouldn't need to mention this anyway, since Planet Robobot came out after Smash 4. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 11:26, 13 June 2016 (EDT)
Ok, so I know Banjo appeared in Diddy Kong Racing, and Sonic appeared in some racing game as an air freshener or something, but what game did Kirby appearing before Kirby's Dream Land (1992). He appeared as a cursor in Earthbound's debug menu, but that was in 1994.