Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
I see you're making a ton of edits to the Jigglypuff page that are breaking the template. To avoid this, use the preview button so you can see how the page will look without having to make multiple edits. Toomai Glittershine The Honcho 10:54, 7 December 2014 (EST)
About the deletion
- For your safety, I won't use the rollback button to fight against you, as I can clearly sense good faith coming from you. INoMed (Talk • Contribs) 07:30, 29 October 2015 (EDT)
If you are going through and editing images anyway, would you mind also changing from the fair use template to the appropriate licensing template. The correct one for those series symbols is Template:License-photo-crcontent. Thanks! Serpent King 12:53, 22 November 2015 (EST)
Okay, here's the deal
Firstly, undoing my edit after I undid yours is a direct violation of SW:1RV. You should've messaged me on my talk page instead. Second, that trivia point is specifically pointing out the reference. Adding that Kirby's eyes swirl in the original game does nothing to help that trivia point, and is completely pointless for what it was going for to boot. I could understand if Kirby were a Pokemon, but he's not. Disaster Flare (talk) 00:45, 29 November 2016 (EST)
When replying to topics, please make sure you see the date stamps first. As per SW:TALK, please refrain from replying to old topics that have already been resolved. This specifically is what I'm referring to. It is an almost three-year old discussion. As such, it is considered old and resolved. Disaster Flare (talk) 01:47, 8 January 2017 (EST)
- To add on, you don't remove talk page posts unless under certain circumstances stated in SW:TALK. SugarCookie 420 12:09, April 27, 2019 (EDT)