Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- In addition, why can't you take the time to log in to edit, respond, and such? My password is over 60 characters long and I'm perfectly fine typing it out in less than a minute.--MegaTron1XD 14:47, 26 November 2010 (EST)
You need to change your sig a bit, because it's got an error in it that causes numbered lists (like those in Smash Arena) to restart at 1. The code to fix it is this:
[[User:Brawlingbrian|<span style="color:green">Brawlingbrian</span>]][[Image:FalcoHead.png|20px]][[Image:SmashBall.png|20px]] [[User talk:Brawlingbrian|<span style="color:cerulean">LAND</span><span style="color:orange">MASTER!</span>]]
- Your signatures aren't including a time stamp. Make sure you're inputting four tildes instead of three. Omega Tyrant 16:17, 4 December 2010 (EST)
Old talk/forum posts
Please do not respond to forum or talk page posts that are quite obviously out of date and old (hence the timestamps). This thread had been silent for two years, and that's a good sign it's not to be revived. Miles (talk) 22:05, 4 December 2010 (EST)
Hi, your current signature violates SW:SIGN. Firstly, it doesn't include a time stamp when you sign (or you're neglecting to input four tildes and are just inputting three). Secondly, your signature contains two images, and our current policy denotes a limit of one image on a signature.
- Go to your preferences and customize your sig and place an image in there. Limit is 20 px.MegaTron1XD 01:49, 31 December 2010 (EST)
Hmm... ok let's see... hmm... and sign, here.... Lucasthefourth [[Image:LucasHead.png|20px]] (talk) 09:15, 2 January 2011 (EST) nope not working, still Lucasthefourth [[Image:LucasHead.png|20px]] (talk) 09:15, 2 January 2011 (EST) Lucasthefourth. [[Image:Lucas.png|20px]] (talk) 09:17, 2 January 2011 (EST)Lucasthefourth. [[Image:LucasHeadSSBB.png|20px]] (talk) 09:25, 2 January 2011 (EST) STILL NOT WORKING????
- Yes, i already did that! wait... I tried checking the box... and even though there are no auto-link, the image works! see? Lucasthefourth 01:41, 3 January 2011 (EST)
In fact, with unchecking it, the image is ruined! codes comes out!Lucasthefourth [[Image:LucasHeadSSBB.png|20px]] (talk) 01:43, 3 January 2011 (EST) see? AH! GOT IT! I check the Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link) and type mannually: [[User:Lucasthefourth|Lucasthefourth ]][[Image:LucasHeadSSBB.png|20px]] ([[User talk:Lucasthefourth|talk]])!! Lucasthefourth (talk) 01:50, 3 January 2011 (EST)
Uhm... Hi. I have a problem just like Lucasthefourth. But, in my case I wanted to have a Kirby pic. Well, when I see this talk page, it seems that you're an expert in this. So, can you please tell me how? Kirbythe Amazing 05:03, 8 February 2011 (EST)
- here, copy the code:[[User:KirbytheAmazing|<span style="color:pink">Kirbythe]] </span> [[Image:KirbyHeadSSBB.png|20px]] [[User talk:KirbytheAmazing|<span style="color:blue">'''<big>Amazing</big>'''</span>]] and it will become like Kirbythe Amazing (Lucasthefourth PokeySparta 07:58, 8 February 2011 (EST))
- I'm sorry, I didn't know that... Thanks for telling me! Kirbythe Amazing 04:13, 9 February 2011 (EST)
- That's weird, i use it and i don't get any warnings! Lucasthefourth PokeySparta 08:56, 9 February 2011 (EST)
Hi, I noticed you came on yesterday, multiple times in a sizable interval, without saying anything. So I'm wondering, were you having any problems with the IRC? Omega Tyrant 09:17, 9 January 2011 (EST)
I'm no copycat!
Umm, i look around your page, and i found out i accidentally copy some of your stuff (Eg: the quote) and I actually REALLY wanted to put on the SMG2's bowser's quote, can i????? Lucasthefourth PokeySparta 09:07, 20 January 2011 (EST) (Btw, no offense)