|People botherin' me|
Fix the image for the and Brawl article,please.
Something about your userpage
Falcon (Falcon)? LOL, how creative. --18.104.22.168 15:40, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
Yes, it's amazing.
- The signature guideline page says "Signature must show their user name or by other means make clear the user name", and I thought that the hovertip was sufficient for "making clear the user name". I can see what you mean now, though. I'm just gonna be about to change it (and it's supposed to be Japanese :P). 君怒る? 07:36, 29 July 2011 (EDT)
Smiddle, I caught you putting in a link saying "Category: Pages that contain links that you must never click" in your userpage. I clicked it and I got logged out of SmashWiki. What do you have to say about that?? SmashPeter (talk) 15:15, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
- That is acceptable. It's just a joke, and putting a link on your userpage is not bad.--PSIWolf (T • C • E) 15:17, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
In Your Captain Falcon Approved Section (Where's the R supposed to go?)...
There is a video with a bunch of Captain Falcons. How is it even possible for that many characters to be there at once? --22.214.171.124 07:31, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- No idea; the maximum number of players "normally" allowed is six (Multi-Man Melee). My guess is that he h4xx0rd the game to play a 2-stock match with six slots, but he allowed both "stocks" to play at the same time. But when C. Falcon (or h4xx0ring) is involved, y'know, miracles simply just happen randomly! (I think the R should be after "approved", but who knows?) Smiddle 君怒る? 10:03, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- Well, your's says the (R) after Approved, so that's where I think it goes. And plus, I don't even know how to play 6-player Melee. Is that a h4xx0ring technique too? --126.96.36.199 14:39, 24 September 2011 (EDT)
- Wow, you're right. My browser was showing the wrong time. Well, now over half an hour has gone without him fixing his own vote anyway. Smiddle 君怒る? 12:41, 4 September 2011 (EDT)
- I decided a while back ago to stop playing Brawl and go back to Melee instead, and I hate the lag, and I probably suck a lot anyway, but who cares, sure :P When? (Can't right now; TV is occupied) Smiddle 君怒る? 15:58, 9 September 2011 (EDT)
What's that picture on your userpage? Is it a poptart or something? Avengingbandit 12:45, 8 June 2012 (EDT)
- According to Wikipedia, the English name is crisp bread with caviar. The Scandinavian treat. —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 12:50, 8 June 2012 (EDT)
- Yo! To answer your question, I don't really know. I'm not really back, and I'm not really gone either, y'know. I've intermittently been dropping back when wanting game info, and I sometimes happen to find edits to make. —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 06:56, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
- Yeah, let's just say they are needed. And yeah, would you look at all that stuff? They've got... —Smiddle my sig is not fancy 07:14, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
If you want...
- Caution: it's red. Very red. Change the colours by changing #ff0000 into whatever colour you want. (It's in hexadecimal BTW) INoMed (Talk • Contribs) 08:44, 25 October 2015 (EDT)
- Just wondering, why do I want this css? – Smiddle 08:48, 25 October 2015 (EDT)
I said the edit to armada was outdated not because I meant that another player has won three consecutive major tournaments that are in the same series, but I meant that how many tournaments armada won in his smash summit streak was outdated. Anyways, I hope that explains why I made that edit summary, although I do admit I could have been more specific in my edit summary. I am aware this might be an unnecessary thing to bring up, but I felt like I should do it in case you may have interpreted my edit summary as something else. V0rt3x2016 (talk) 17:02, 7 March 2017 (EST) V0rt3x2016 (talk) 17:02, 7 March 2017 (EST)
- Before your edit (), it read:
- It said that he had won all four events before your edit. Also, it's no problem that you bring it up, it's always good to clear up misunderstandings. – Smiddle 11:23, 8 March 2017 (EST)
I know you are an older editor and all, but could you please put more effort into future Smasher pages? There are already a lot of Smasher pages with no results on this wiki, and finding results for all of them is a pain in the neck. CookiesCreme 15:17, November 8, 2019 (EST)
- Sorry, I don't create smasher pages very often so I didn't think about that, thanks for the input. – Smiddle 13:45, November 9, 2019 (EST)