Bowser Jr. (SSBU)/Side special
|Bowser Jr. Side Special Hitbox Visualizations.|
The Junior Clown Car transforms into a go-kart that speeds forward. Tilting the control stick/circle pad in the opposite direction or pressing the attack/special button will cause the Junior Clown Car to perform a doughnut, which deals significantly more damage and higher knockback to opponents on contact compared to simply charging into them. Spinning out in the air can produce horizontal movement, after which it can be used again. All versions of the move can be jump canceled, even right after hitting an opponent, which can lead into combos and mix-ups. Does 5.2%-8.8% upon collision, and 10%-16.3% on the doughnut.
- When using Clown Kart Dash to collide into a wall, Bowser Jr. descends instead of ascends. This removes its ability to stall an opponent.
- Clown Kart Dash travels faster.
- Due to its damage output being determined by Bowser Jr.'s speed, its collision also deals more damage (4%-7.3% → 5.2%-8.8%).
- Clown Kart Dash's hitbox remains active after bouncing off the ground.
- Fixed a glitch where Bowser Jr. could cancel aerial Clown Kart Dash's spinout into a jump within a few frames of landing on the ground.
- Clown Kart Dash's armor resists more damage (6% → ~10.2%).