- 1 List of teams, giant character, and 10-player mathc-ups...
- 2 Capitalization
- 3 Brawl stage problems
- 4 Ally in Melee 2vs2 battle
- 5 Melee's Classic Mode
- 6 Player Slot
- 7 SSB4 Classic Mode
- 8 Split
- 9 SSB4 path difficulty
- 10 Giant battle section
- 11 Increased damage multiplier for the player?
- 12 Ultimate Master & Crazy Hands
- 13 Reverting to SonicSpeed's last edit
- 14 Ultimate Bonus Stages
List of teams, giant character, and 10-player mathc-ups...
I have a list of all the teams, giant characters, and 10-player battles that I gathered myself. Is it alright to post them?
The title before was Classic mode, I think it should be under Classic Mode instead. -- Bean 04:25, November 24, 2006 (GMT)
- Okay, I don't really think it makes sense but okay. Sorry for forgotting sig BTW. – Smiddle / talk 12:11, November 24, 2006 (GMT)
Brawl stage problems
I look at the table I assembled based on the page's pre-existing data, but this data doesn't exactly match up with the rest of the site. For example, Final Destination (SSBB) suggests Bowser can be fought here during Classic, and the same for Battlefield (SSBB) and Pokemon Trainer. Any explanation? and should the article be fixed? 5280s (talk · contributions) 20:34, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- Can you tell me where exactly the problem is in the chart? Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 20:48, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
Ally in Melee 2vs2 battle
Do you get a completely random ally for the 2vs2 battle in Melee? - Ceci n’est pas un Smiddle. 12:01, 26 June 2013 (EDT)
- As long as it's from the "Allies list" 188.8.131.52 13:28, 26 June 2013 (EDT)
- Oh, didn't see that list. Thanks. - Ceci n’est pas un Smiddle. 14:49, 26 June 2013 (EDT)
Melee's Classic Mode
- That's a good question. I don't think I recall ever doing so, but it's difficult to prove. Toomai Glittershine The Awesome 22:35, 22 August 2013 (EDT)
In Brawl's classic mode, can the player's slot color be anything other than red like in Melee and Smash 64 you get a blue slot if your controller is plugged into player 2 slot? ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) 23:29, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
- No. In 1-player mode, the port that chooses to enter Classic Mode will always appear as Player 1 no matter what. Awesome Cardinal 2000 00:54, 28 August 2013 (EDT)
SSB4 Classic Mode
As well as the reasons outlined in the tag, I add my support due to the fact that the 1P mode is seperated. At this point, it's either gonna be a merge or a split, and a split makes more sense. ScoreCounter 12:45, 8 December 2014 (EST)
As the one who added the tag, I also support a split. Furthermore, all four games feature different progression; Melee has random opponents with fixed modifier paths, Brawl is fixed order with random modifier paths, 3DS version has branching paths, and Wii U version features a free-roaming environment.
However, I Oppose the move tag, at least to its current destination; the mode is never referred to as "Classic Mode" or "Classic mode" within the games, and the DOJO!! itself uses "Classic mode" in its posts, suggesting that the "mode" is superfluous to the name of Classic mode. Adventure Mode and All-Star Mode, therefore, should get a similar treatment.
- I also support a split due to reasons said above. I'm not sure if it should be moved to "Classic mode" or just "Classic" though. Tepig (talk) 14:46, 15 December 2014 (EST)
SSB4 path difficulty
- No it doesn't. All it says is: "The paths are marked with a color to show their difficulty: blue, green, or red. The harder the path, the better the reward!". From testing, we've confirmed that the red path is in fact the hardest. Laikue (talk | contribs) 11:58, 28 February 2015 (EST)
Giant battle section
Just so you know, in the section labeled as "Giant battle", it claims that ANY character in Brawl can be eligible for giant fights. This is not true, as the exceptions are the Zelda characters, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong. - 184.108.40.206 05:28, 18 June 2015 (EDT)
Increased damage multiplier for the player?
I've been getting mixed answers via a thread on my Smashboards account, since I've ALWAYS had this gut feeling mainly in the 3DS version that I die VERY VERY soon on higher intensities of Classic Mode (40-to-70% is usually instant death for me from a well-placed hit by the bullshit CPU). Is this true? --SneaselSawashiro (talk) 21:55, 18 August 2016 (EDT)
- Not to my knowledge, no. The cpus probably do have higher kb scaling though. Serpent King 21:59, 18 August 2016 (EDT)
- Okay, higher knockback scaling. Yup. That actually makes A LOT of sense now that I think about it, meaning with customs it's almost impossible to cheese the CPU now that I realize (I just have to take enough damage and they'll still somehow kill me very easily; complete bullshit). Yes, I'm mad at this mode for making me waste gold on no-death runs for high GSP. --SneaselSawashiro (talk) 19:44, 24 August 2016 (EDT)
Please wait as patient as you can until the game's release and then you'll see the new render images of Master Hand and Crazy Hand appearing in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Thank You. Sportsfanrob (talk) 13:20, 5 October 2018 (BST)
Reverting to SonicSpeed's last edit
All of this couldn't fit in the summary, so here are the reasons:
- the comparison between Melee's Metal Battle and SSB's Metal Mario battle is unnecessary and just makes the sentence too complicated, and it has already been undone before, so please don't add it again.
- the list of giant characters in Melee can be seen on the relevant page, the eligible characters mention should suffice.
- Brawl does use a colored team system as indicated by the "CPU" marker being a dark shade of blue during 2-on-2 and Giant fights, as opposed to gray during other fights.
I hope this clarifies the revert. Ponyshment 08:57, 7 October 2018 (EDT)
Ultimate Bonus Stages
Please wait as patient as you can until after 7 December and then you'll see how many Bonus Stages there will be in Classic Mode on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Break the Targets, Board the Platforms, Grab a Trophy or even Race to the Finish may return. There maybe even a new bonus stage introduced called Climb to the Top. Please wait as patient as you can until the game's release. Thank You. Sportsfanrob (talk) 21:30, 12 October 2018 (BST)