About your edits
- This also goes for naming unnamed Final Smashes, which is not acceptable at all. Speed48 13:25, 6 September 2018 (EDT)
Please pay attention to what others are telling you on your page, make sure you read policies pointed out to you, and do not edit war. If you have sources for the final smashes you’re trying to name, please discuss them on the talk pages of the respective articles. Thank you. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 17:33, 6 September 2018 (EDT)
- Let me narrow it down: please stop doing this, it is not allowed. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 04:08, 7 September 2018 (EDT)
Your edits to the Classic Mode pages, including SSBU, consist mainly of information that is incomplete or otherwise unconfirmed. I must insist that you discontinue doing this immediately. Thank you. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 06:05, 19 September 2018 (EDT)
Please pay attention to what the other users are telling you. SmashWiki is not speculative, please keep all of your edits factual and properly sourced.07:35, 21 September 2018 (EDT)
Listen up. You really need to give edit summaries when you revert stuff. I see you've been told, also, about 1RV above, yet you continue to edit war. This will be your last warning on that: Do not revert a reversion without a talkpage post or a very good reason. This is called edit warring and it's disruptive.14:12, 23 September 2018 (EDT)
when you revert someone's edit, you must leave an edit summary. I'm not going to tell you again. 10:38, 12 October 2018 (EDT)
I'm going to have to reiterate this warning; you've been told multiple times not to add speculation to various pages, including Music (SSBU). The songs you're adding aren't in the game, and you keep changing your mind on who supposedly arranged them. It doesn't matter if you put them in comments; please stop. DryKirby64 (talk) 17:49, 29 November 2018 (EST)
- Even DryKirby64 tells me to stop editing. Nobody will ever forgive me. Although I did hide speculation; It's time for me to log out. Goodbye DryKirby64, Goodbye Disaster Flare, Goodbye Black Vulpine, Goodbye SonicSpeed48, Goodbye SuperFalconBros., Goodbye Serpent King, Goodbye Awsomelink234 and Goodbye User:Ponyshment. Farewell everyone and Good Riddance. Sportsfanrob (talk) 14:28, 30 November 2018 (EST)
- I was about to create a new section to mention the "show preview" button after your series of edits on Classic Mode (SSBM) (which only served to break a table), but apparently it's not the first time this happened. Please listen to what other users say on your talk page, thank you. Ponyshment 15:41, 8 October 2018 (EDT)
Pages up for deletion are not to be blanked. Leave a message if needed 16:28, 10 October 2018 (EDT)
- Gonna extend that to talk about this - As per SW:TALK, talk page comments should not be deleted once somebody has responded to them and/or the comment has been there for longer than a few hours. If you feel the need to retract something you said, you may do so by
striking it outusing this code: <s></s> Keep in mind that you should only be doing this to your own comments. Thank you. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 03:36, 11 October 2018 (EDT)
Your talk page edits
Your edits to numerous talk pages, including Talk:Classic Mode, are completely unnecessary as they state obvious facts and only serve to clog up the talk page in question. Leave a message if needed 20:45, 13 October 2018 (EDT)
Hello, you have been blocked for 3 days for repeated violations of policy despite warnings from other admins and users. In particular:
- Your repeated blanking of talk page sections (1, 2, 3) is a violation of SW:TALK, as Awesomelink234 and Black Vulpine already reminded you. Comments on talk pages are not to be deleted except in very rare circumstances, and if you wish to retract your own comments, you may strike through them, but blanking talk pages is vandalism.
- Your continued edit warring (1) and reversions of other users without explanation are not acceptable, as Serpent King already posted here about twice. If you have a disagreement about the content of a page, discuss it; don't just edit, and definitely don't keep editing it back.
- Your method of editing is highly disruptive. On Classic Mode (SSBM), you have made 26 out of the last 31 edits, often just making small changes to the same section. While this is discretionary, the degree to which you make repeated edits like this clogs recentchanges, makes page histories harder to look through, and makes your contributions unneccesarily dense. As aidan and ponyshment suggested to you above, use the "Show Preview" button and really think about what you want to edit before saving the page.
- Your comment here is unacceptable. All mainspace edits are subject to review, revision, and reversion, and it is inappropriate to hold grudges against other users for disagreeing with you. If the wiki's collaborative environment does not suit you, perhaps a different Smash site would be more appropriate.
Considering every single post on your talk page is someone warning you to stop doing something to the wiki's detriment, I think it is clear that a change in your behavior is seriously needed if you wish to remain a contributor here. Listen to what you are being told and adjust accordingly; warnings will be more scarce in the future. – Emmett 06:19, 14 October 2018 (EDT)
- So on your first day back, you have immediately gone straight back to trying to delete talk pages. Stop doing this, please. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 09:42, 17 October 2018 (EDT)
- Since you clearly haven't learned, I have blocked you again, this time for a week. Please read our guidelines before your block expires. Disaster Flare (talk) 09:43, 17 October 2018 (EDT)
Stop making talk page posts like this one, please, it is disruptive and unhelpful. Also, by repeatedly editing the comment without bothering to use the Show preview button is also highly disruptive, and I believe that is one of the reasons that got you blocked before. Knock it off. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 05:14, 19 November 2018 (EST)
- I guess I'm a bad editor and I'm never forgiven but I'll soon apologize for everything I did wrong on every page and I have actually been blocked for a month rather than a week. Every editor tells me to knock it off as to stop making bad edits. Either I'm the worst editor or someone not logged in are worse editors than I am. Sportsfanrob (talk) 15:42, 19 November 2018 (EST)
- I thought all editors hate me for making talk page posts and the worst edits. Sportsfanrob (talk) 18:32, 19 November 2018 (EST)
Give it a close read, because one more violation of it is going to get you a year's block.14:56, 19 November 2018 (EST)
- All editors across North America are warning me to stop editing. Nobody will ever forgive me. Goodbye and Good Riddance!. Sportsfanrob (talk) 17:47, 12 July 2019 (EST)
Please do not add back edits that were previously reverted, as that's edit warring. If you have a problem with the edit, make a talk page post about it.
As for your DLC edits, there's no point in adding question marks to the date of his release since 1. we obviously don't know, 2. he's being released in November already so it's pointless and 3. frankly it's, for the lack of better terms, "not professional." CookiesCreme 11:29, November 3, 2019 (EST)