- 1 Welcome greetings
- 2 Image
- 3 This edit...
- 4 Your RfAs
- 5 Hi there!
- 6 9/30 PotD
- 7 Your sig
- 8 Just so we're clear...
- 9 SW:QDV
- 10 Autoblock
- 11 yo
- 12 Low quality
- 13 Wanted to let you know.
- 14 May I just say
- 15 Your current signature
- 16 Ultimate countdown
- 17 This edit
- 18 Mii Fighters
- 19 Accidental Edit
- 20 Trivia
- 21 Signature error
- 22 Summit Omega
- 23 Archiving issues
- 24 I don’t understand
- I just deleted it. Awesomelink234 (talk) 10:50, 19 July 2014 (EDT)
- There is no need to talk to yourself in order to have someone to insert a photo that you requested. That article said it is in need for said image too. One would eventually have an image posted up there but if you have an image of the Mii's Final Smash yourself, you can help with that too. Dots (talk) The Bullet 11:28, 19 July 2014 (EDT)
...is entirely unneeded.
- The user in question has already been reported on the Admins' noticeboard. Thus, you needing to tell the admins is not a useful course of action at this point.
- Regardless of how an obvious vandal is acting, always quietly deal with vandals.
In the span of two weeks, you have made and quickly failed not one but two requests for adminship. In the process, you have only wasted our time and demonstrated that you currently do not have the qualities we seek in a prospective administrator. I suggest that for now you forget about applying for any staff position whatsoever and instead focus on being a useful contributor. Toomai Glittershine The Trumpeteer 14:30, 2 August 2014 (EDT)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Rtzxy Smashing! 18:57, 28 September 2014 (EDT)
- It's from the official Facebook page; I saw it here. I'd say it's legit. Toomai Glittershine The Sphere 10:22, 30 September 2014 (EDT)
Is not to have a mainspace image in it. So having the Kirby head would be fine, if you removed the original from your sig, uploaded a duplicate of it, and added the new one your signature. Make sure you tag the image with Category:User images. Qwerty (talk) 23:38, 13 October 2014 (EDT)
- I changed it. Awesomelink234 is really feeling it! 17:46, 14 October 2014 (EDT)
Just so we're clear...
...that was NOT a ragequit! Apparently, my parents had called me downstairs for breakfast about five times and they were calling me for the sixth time in the middle of our game, and they seemed pissed at that point too. I really had no choice but to leave, and I figured it was better than just standing there doing nothing. Just letting you know, and I hope our next fight won't be interrupted like that again. MeatBall104; Giggity, giggity goo! 11:41, 16 November 2014 (EST)
User blocked: 188.8.131.52
Blocking admin: Toomai
Reason for block: Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "EpicRobloxMan".
The reason given for EpicRobloxMan's block is "vandalism"
Start of block: 18:55, 18 November 2014
Expiry of block: 18:55, 19 November 2014
Current IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Block ID: 3239
Wanted to let you know.
- What would be an example of someone taking it too far? Awesomelink234 PK FLASHBOMB! 17:50, 1 April 2016 (EDT)
May I just say
Your current signature
- Thanks for letting me know, it has been changed. Leave a message if needed 22:06, 29 April 2018 (EDT)
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the countdown for Ultimate's release is counting the wrong way. Yesterday it said "147 days" and now it says "148 days", and I thought that looked a bit strange. Speed48 01:46, 13 July 2018 (EDT)
- I added a +1 to the days so people wouldn't get confused. For example, there is now actually 147 days until Ultimate's release. Leave a message if needed 01:51, 13 July 2018 (EDT)
First of all, you're not supposed to revert edits that break SW:1RV, either. That's not really a big problem though since the other user didn't actually explain why they were removing it.
That said, a good reason to remove it is that we don't know for sure that it's true. There's a reasonable chance Jigglypuff will also be a starter. I also personally don't like trivia that combines the Mario, Yoshi, DK, and Wario universes into one because it feels like it's stretching it. TheNuttyOne 00:00, 24 July 2018 (EDT)
They share a page, but on the total count of fighters, they are counted separately (there's a total of 68 fighters; the count on the about page states that it counts Pokemon Trainer as one fighter, so subtract 2 = 66. No room for the Mii Fighters to be merged.) Furthermore, it doesn't really matter what the site does anyway, since the rest of SmashWiki counts them separately at all times. TheNuttyOne 21:51, 31 July 2018 (EDT)
I am SO sorry! I have no idea what happened. I was trying to add a few sentences but some how deleted some instead. The deletion of the pre-existing sentences did not show up when I hit "show changes". In fact, it was like my tab refreshed itself. But that were true, it should have undid anything I ended up doing regardless. Anyway, thank you for "undoing" my mistake. I was about correct it myself before I saw you did it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 14:07, 6 August 2018 (EDT)
- Um... Are you JaiTheGuy? If so, please login or at least move this to a new section. Also, that isn't how you sign your comments. You must do it with four tildes (~~~~). Leave a message if needed 14:11, 6 August 2018 (EDT)
1) Since something similar was mentioned on Daisy and Ridly's pages, I thought it should had been noted. I guess it wasn't notable to begin with then.
2) Also, I feel like a lot of the trivia I saw on all recent newcomers's fighter pages seem more "general" than "Ultimate" specific. Aren't the more general info suppose to be on their character pages than their fighter page? 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 11:11pm, 7 August 2018 (EDT)
Hi hi! Sorry to bother you, but regarding the last edit to the Summit Omega pic, it might have something to do with your browser's cache. If you clear your cache, the pic should be updated on your end. You can usually find that option under the same menu as clearing your browser history. Hope that helps! DryKirby64 (talk) 13:18, 25 September 2018 (EDT)
- Some issues also may occur wiki-side, as well. The wiki's cache needs a bit of time to update, and any pages the image is located on may end up struggling or even failing to load for a short time while this happens. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 19:08, 25 September 2018 (EDT)
I'm freaking stressing out over this. I can't get things to work properly. Considering leaving this place if I can't figure it out. 15DollarsWentSouth 00:04, 20 November 2018 (EST)
- I fixed it. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 00:20, 20 November 2018 (EST)