Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Thanks for the confirmation on the Japanese translation! My Japanese is pretty bad so I label my attempts with "approximate translation" when I'm not sure. Zowayix (talk) 23:25, 19 November 2018 (EST)
- No problem. I'm hardly fluent myself, but I can pick out a few common words and phrases. It would be nice to have somebody fluent to help with things like Boxing Ring titles, that's for sure. SuperFalconBros (talk) 00:00, 20 November 2018 (EST)
Alternate costume images
Hey, you've been updating the alternates for every character in Ultimate, right? Do you think it could be possible for you to update them... all? I've seen that in current demos, Sonic's fourth costume was white like in Smash 4, but it was pale blue back from E3. If it's not too much trouble, that is. Sonic, the Cheerful Speedster 16:29, 1 December 2018 (EST)
- I left in the ones that already had good quality images, but sure, I can update them all. SuperFalconBros (talk) 00:18, 2 December 2018 (EST)
- Ah, actually, I can't do Ike's, because the video omitted one of his costumes. SuperFalconBros (talk) 00:23, 2 December 2018 (EST)
Alternate costumes full renders
Hello i noticed that you have uploaded the full body renders of piranha plant's alternate costumes and someone else uploaded full renders of the other characters costumes and i really want to know where you got these renders from RandomPerson (talk)
- They're from the official website. If you go to a fighter page and hover over the big portrait in the background, it gives you the option to change their color. So the portraits are all extracted from there. SuperFalconBros (talk) 23:00, 8 December 2018 (EST)