Does anyone have pictures of this we can put on here=???
- The stage is glitched and can't be opened without crashing the game. Ergo, no pictures. WaluigiIsAwesome 22:20, November 10, 2007 (EST)
- I'm not aware of any progress made in hacking this stage. Omega Tyrant 20:58, 10 September 2011 (EDT)
- Don't know, but that itself would be speculation, and will not be put in the article unless definitive proof is presented. Omega Tyrant 19:03, 11 September 2011 (EDT)
Actually the rumor is true because someone fully access AKANEIA without any crashing. Do I know this person, no, did they show what can fully access AKANEIA, no. (Smashworker101 (talk) 12:24, 27 November 2014 (EST))
"The following error is left in the Log:"
What is this all about, then? Where does Melee keep a log of events?
- It's a visible output that you can see when emulating. Pretty much all games do this. Serpent King 19:43, 2 June 2016 (EDT)
- Hm... Interesting, but is it notable to the page? We don't have similar information on other pages about what Dolphin's Log says in the midst of gameplay.
- --- Monsieur Crow, Author Extraordinaire, 21:09, 2 June 2016 (EDT)
- --- Monsieur Crow, Author Extraordinaire, 21:53, 2 June 2016 (EDT)
- Uh not sure, let me try it. Serpent King 22:02, 2 June 2016 (EDT)
- Yes, it does . What is more, what makes DUMMY crash is a lack of a background music pointer, which I assume is what the AR crash prevent code provides. Perhaps that should go here. Serpent King 22:05, 2 June 2016 (EDT)
- Fair enough. Can you at all try testing ICETOP and 10-2 to see what sort of errors they throw up?
(reset indent) Already did, not sure what these ones mean: ICETOP, 10-2, Trophy Collector on trophy load, Mushroom Kingdom on Yoshi load (sorry about the texture glitches, forgot to configure graphics...) Serpent King 02:31, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
- I will say that it looks like the game tried and failed to scale something in the Mushroom Kingdom one. "scale!=0.0F" is a conditional testing for a variable called "scale" to be not equal to 0.0F (which I am pretty sure is hexadecimal for 0.15, not positive how non-whole numbers work in hex though). Serpent King 02:37, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
Is there any reason that this stage is the one outlier of the Melee debug stages in that it doesn't have a redirect with lowercase characters? There was one at some point, which was deleted on the base that it was unnecessary. Shouldn't this be the case with all of the others' redirects, then? — Nokii (T·C·L) 10:36, 9 October 2018 (EDT)
- Dummy and Test probably should be. There is no "Icetop" and 10-2 has no alphabetic characters. 10:40, 9 October 2018 (EDT)
- There's no Icetop, but there IS IceTop, though, which I assume falls under "unnecessary redirect" as well.
- I'll go ahead and mark them for speedy deletion, if you aren't already planning in deleting them.