|Brawl main||Zero Suit Samus|
|Skill|| Much better than my irl friends |
RoyboyX is my name, flaw killing is my game. You can call me Roy or RBX for short.
I have ten amiibos right now: Samus, Zelda, Luigi, Marth, Shulk, Sheik, Link, Peach, Zero Suit Samus and Mewtwo. I had Meta Knight but I traded him for Shulk. I bought Lucina, but as a gift for a friend. I would like Palutena, Roy, Bayonetta and Ryu.
- 1 Creations
- 2 Fanon
- 2.1 Characters
- 2.2 Stages
- 2.2.1 Mario
- 2.2.2 Donkey Kong
- 2.2.3 The Legend of Zelda
- 2.2.4 Metroid
- 2.2.5 Kirby
- 2.2.6 Pokemon
- 2.2.7 Star Fox
- 2.2.8 Fire Emblem
- 2.2.9 EarthBound
- 2.2.10 F-Zero
- 2.2.11 New-Gen Nintendo
- 2.2.12 Yoshi and Wario
- 2.2.13 Ice Climber
- 2.2.14 Game & Watch
- 2.2.15 Kid Icarus
- 2.2.16 Nintendo
- 2.2.17 Rare
- 2.2.18 Third-Party
- 2.3 Assist Trophies
- 2.4 Pokemon
- 2.5 Bosses
- 2.6 Items
- 3 Gallery
- Starly (disambiguation)
- Chozo Statue (disambiguation)
- List of challenges (SSBB)
- Marth (SSBB)/Down aerial
- Giant Goomba
- Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (universe)
- Ridley (SSBB)
Since I have added srsly way too many fighters, I split them into a new subpage. See here: User:RoyboyX/Chars for SSB4
At least be glad the image has less of them. I also created two rosters dedicated solely to underrepresented minorities in Smash: dark-minded individuals and females, both of these contain far fewer characters than the normal roster. Feel free to ask if you don't know who a certain character is from.
First column: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, DK, Diddy and Dixie, King K. Rool, Yoshi, Wario, Kirby, Meta Knight, Dedede, Fluff
Second column: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Samus/Zamus, Ridley, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Lucario, Zoroark, Ness, Lucas, Olimar
Third column: Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal, Marth, Roy, Ike, Micaiah, Falcon, Goroh, Ice Climbers, Alex, Isaac
Fourth column: Ashley, Mr. G&W, Pit, R.O.B., Duck Hunt Dog, Sukapon, Balloon Fighter, Banjo & Kazooie, Joanna, Pac-Man, Klonoa, Snake, Simon
Fifth column: Sonic, NiGHTS, Geno, Lara, Dirk, Jim, Rayman, Jade, Miner, Clyde, Mega Man and Leon.
First column: Mario (he has been a villain once), Bowser, DK, King K. Rool, Wario, Meta Knight
Second column: Dedede, Ganondorf, Ridley, Mewtwo, Wolf, Goroh
Third column: Pious, Medusa, Enemy Balloon Fighter, Gruntilda, Cassandra, Blinky
Fourth column: Dracula, Shadow, Reala, Natla, Psy-Crow, Alpha Section
Fifth column: Wily, Zombie, Adam (bonus char, he can be considered a villain by detractors of him), Ecco (bonus char), Ludwig (bonus char) and Faith (bonus char).
First column: Assault Hero, Banjo and Kazooie, Jade, Dr. Hurley, Clyde, Dirk, Earthworm Jim
Second column: Ecco, Andy, Claw Ship, Atomic Tank, Hexic Tiles, Jetman, Avatar
Third column: Lara, NiGHTS, Pac-Man, Joanna, Marky, Ryu, Frog Stone
Fourth column: Faith, Apparition, Zombie, Cricket, Kate, Zapper, Hero
In a new Smash game I would bring back all stages that have been part of the series history, but I would merge Mushroom Kingdom with Kingdom, Planet Zebes with Brinstar, Peach's Castle with Princess Peach's Castle, Sector Z with Corneria, all Battlefields with each other, and all Final Destinations with each other. I would rename Kingdom II to Subcon, add levels 2-2 and 2-4 to Mushroomy Kingdom, and I would rename Yoshi's Island from SSBB to Yoshi's Island 2.
I scrapped Air Lock, Barn Boys (both because I scrapped the Conker chars), GB Music (Daigasso! Band Brothers), Phendrana Drifts (found it pointless), Scuttle Town (from Shantae), Tokyo (Sin and Punishment) and Zuma (from Zuma) due to them being from extra third party games with zero chance of inclusion in SSB.
- Princess Peach's Castle
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Mushroomy Kingdom (now with 2-2 and 2-4 added)
- Rainbow Cruise
- Delfino Plaza
- Mario Bros.
- Mario Circuit
- Comet Observatory - You fight on a platforms floating next to Starship Mario, which flies around the Observatory and stops at the various domes. You can get trapped in Pull Stars and get launched off-screen by Launch Stars, or you can ram into them. Themes are Comet Observatory, Good Egg Galaxy and Bowser's Theme (Super Mario Galaxy).
- Bowser's Castle - Features 8-bit Bowser who will sometimes flip a switch and cause parts of the platform to disappear. Fire bars can be seen in the background that come to the foreground from time to time and... I think you get it.
- Flipside Tower - Similar to Comet Observatory, with an SPM theme. Random enemies might appear from the doors to attack, they can be killed. The Void is in the background, sometimes growing, and then shrinking.
- Congo Jungle
- Jungle Japes
- Kongo Jungle
- Rumble Falls
- Bramble Blast - ...
- Greenhouse - Based on the first level of DK3. The vegetation can be stood on, and the bees, Stanley and DK are all stage hazards.
The Legend of Zelda
- Hyrule Castle
- Great Bay
- Bridge of Eldin
- Pirate Ship
- Skyloft - Scrolling stage similar to Rainbow Cruise, which goes to the various islands on Skyloft.
- Brinstar Depths
- Frigate Orpheon
- Maridia - Shaped the same as Brinstar but without the destructible bubble floor or Zebetite. Resembles the sandy area of Maridia. Botwoon swims in and out of background holes. Water rises and slows gameplay, though it does not damage you, you will drown if you don't get out quick enough. Draygon also sometimes swoops in, picks up a fighter and then beats him up. Electric attacks stop him much like Super Metroid. Music is both Maridia themes, Botwoon's theme.
- SR388 - Rocky terrain with the Queen Metroid in the background, who launches her head at people to bite and kill them similar to the Ultimate Chimera on New Pork City. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS. Sometimes the floor opens up and exposes lava, which will drain out after five minutes with an earthquake.
- SkyTown - Delfino-style taking you around SkyTown. You will sometimes be attacked by Pirate ships like on the Theronian bomb mission, and Ghor, Phazon Metroids, Aurora Unit 217 and the Defense Drone feature in the background.
- Dream Land
- Fountain of Dreams
- Green Greens
- Rock Star
- Saffron City
- Poke Floats (now has Butterfree, Pidgey and Fearow)
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Spear Pillar
- Sootopolis City - Kind of like New Pork City...
- Lylat Cruise
- ThornTail Hollow - Similar to Delfino Plaza. Sometimes those bat things come, but can be killed. Music is ThornTail Hollow, ThornTail Store, Krazoa Palace, Andross Battle and Draykor/Bat Attack.
- Castle Siege
- Akaneia - ...
- New Pork City
- Mt. Itoi - Similar to Castle Siege, but shifts upward. Starts from the Caves, goes to the lake shore, then the mountain cliffs and finally Giygas' lair.
- Mute City
- Big Blue
- Port Town Aero Dive
CF “Final Smash” SFX is #343, Ness #454-455, Bonus Stage #477, Draw Game #484, Mario Brother #500, Are you ready? #509, Final Stage #525
- Distant Planet
- Roivas Family Estate - ...
- Mercury Lighthouse - ...
- Wuhu Island - The fencing station, which also serves as Ashley's stage.
- Pufftop - ...
- Wii Menu - A more zoomed out version of the Wii Menu, with the channel blocks as platforms. When the plus button starts to flash, you need to jump for the channel flip.
Yoshi and Wario
- Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi's Island 2
- Yoshi's Story
- Yoshi's Island 3
- Baby Bowser Battle - Baby Bowser moves in from the background much like the final battle (duh). Rocks fall from the sky that damage the player and destroy a part of the platform, like Green Hill Zone. The stork is present, but does not affect gameplay and you can't do anything about him.
- WarioWare, Inc.
- Icicle Mountain
- Ice Climber - A more faithful adaptation of the first shaft in the game. It does not scroll up like its Melee predecessor. It goes up automatically when you get to near the top. The vegetables can be collected, but they serve the same purpose as Pauline's items in 75m.
Game & Watch
- Flat Zone
- Flat Zone 2
- Underworld - Music is Underworld theme moved here and boss music, as well as Pandora's Fortress theme.
- Balloon Fight - Basically a remake of Balloon Fight, so the fish on Summit is moved here.
- Popples - ...
- Duck Hunt - A walk off stage with the gunman as a hazard, and ducks appearing often. The ducks can be attacked by players and so can the dog in its original 8 bit form.
- Excitebike - A stage similar to Mushroomy Kingdom, with Excitebikers as stage hazards. The icons on the ground that originally cooled your bike off now heal you.
- Spiral Mountain - Set atop the mountain. Several Jinjos may appear and attack. Music is Spiral Mountain, Mumbo's Mountain, Isle o'Hags, Vs. Lord Woo Fak Fak, Weldar, Gruntilda's Lair and Vs. Gruntilda.
- Lucerne Tower - Set on the helipad of Lucerne Tower. Sometimes the dropship from dataDyne Extraction will show up and blast the stage kind of like the Halberd lasers. Music is dataDyne Defection, dataDyne Extraction, Chicago Stealth, Carrington Institute: Defense, Mission Failure (Perfect Dark Zero), Skedar Ruins: Battle Shrine and Skedar Leader.
- Shadow Moses Island
- Green Hill Zone
- Helheim - Natla appears at different points and blasts fireballs at you; the rotating "Midgard Serpent" and Thralls running amok can be seen in the background.
- Dragon's Lair - Based on Singe's room.
- Buttville - Queen Slug-For-A-Butt appears in the background; the ghost platforms that floated in the air counter clockwise are platforms that circle the entire stage.
- Snowboard Cross - Based on the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games snowboarding course. Has Rouge the Bat as a hazard.
- Aqua Garden - You scroll on a platform through the level. Keys fall from the sky onto the platform. They are used to get through the Nightmaren cages without being trapped and thus taken offscreen.
- Forest Maze - A stage where you can walk off to your death (not in midair). A tree stump is present in the middle of the stage. Wigglers sometimes rush in angry and will knock you back. Beware the Forest Mushrooms is the main theme. Bowyer in his original sprites will also appear from the sides similar to Birdo on Subcon and fire arrows at you.
- The Great Crypt - Jade's stage. Based on the final boss arena in Beyond Good & Evil, the central circular platform will rise up and the rest of the stage will be submerged in water at times, and the DomZ High Priest will be a bit like Tabuu, he appears at the sides of the stage and can be attacked and killed like Birdo on Subcon. Music is Dancing with DomZ, Free Your Mind, Above and Beyond, Unacceptable Losses and Sins of the Father.
- Dupliclone, Inc. - Similar layout to Brinstar; features Security Robots that can be destroyed to lift up gates much like the Zebetites. Clydes can be seen crawling in and out of Clyde Escapes in the background. Similar to the Flat Zones, the music here is one song that's a jumble of sound effects and tiny music clips from the game since it had almost no music.
I wanted to put in Ayumi Tachibana, Diskun, Drawn Creation (Drawn to Life) and Pilotwings, but they wouldn't have worked.
In Brawl, supposedly there were supposed to be 38 extra Assist Trophies, with one known to have been scrapped and three supposedly fabricated.
- Adeline - Paints destructive items for the summoner to use
- Alucard - Kat & Ana rehash, but he is aflame
- Andy - Uses Hyper Repair to remove all damage from the summoner
- Anna - Analyzes the opponents' strategy and gives pointers on how to beat them
- Bandit - Takes damage from summoner and gives it to opponents
- Big Top/MC Ballyhoo - Brings in party balls
- Black Knight - Attacks with Alondite. Runs sluggishly on the ground and cannot jump.
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario - Both use Magic Paintbrush in unison to splatter people in damaging goop.
- Boo - Removes items from the stage, if it's a Smash Ball, he goes after it and with one hit gives it to the summoner.
- Boomboxer (the Super Paper Mario enemy) - Just uses its normal attack of walking slowly back and forth and releasing three slow traveling sound bursts at a time, can be killed.
- Boy and Blob - A replacement of Tingle, the boy whistles and then disappears while jellybeans of different kinds fall from the sky and cause the blob to do stuff
- Breadbug - Multiple Breadbugs hop around and eat items to keep them out of enemy hands
- Brug Mass - Brugs form the mass in the middle of the stage, and it uses its attacks from MOM
- Bubbles - Pillars arise from the stage and Bubbles swings around, kicking anyone in her way
- Burrowing Snagret - Comes up out of the ground and decides the summoner's opponents look quite delicious
- Captain Syrup - Appears in her machine from Wario Land II, which create magma spires on the ground and also summons those soldier things
- Cassandra DeVries - Appears onstage in the background with three bodyguards and says, "Goodnight, Ms. Dark," even if Joanna is not in use. The room darkens, and the bodyguards rip through enemies with their shotguns.
- Chain Chomp
- Chef - The one from Personal Trainer: Cooking. He makes exclusive recipes for you such as lasagna and mac and cheese
- Chibi-Robo - Picks an enemy up and throws them off stage like trash
- Cream and Cheese - Cheese rams people (not very powerful)
- Color TV-Game 15
- Cubivore - Bites people; a more free-roam Chain Chomp
- Daisy - Coming in with a shout of her name as most characters do, she performs her Torpedo Strike from Super Mario Strikers
- Dark Samus
- Daroach - Warps around charging and firing lazahs
- Darunia - Does his dance from OoT, aflame
- Dashell - Increases speed temporarily
- Donbe and Hikari - Hikari watches the chaos while Donbe attacks senselessly using his stick.
- Doshin/Jashin the Giant - Team battle exclusive. Either Doshin or Jashin appears and they beat people up, growing stronger, bigger, and faster with each hit.
- Dr. Lobe - Puts people on his scale and drops a brain on them
- Dr. Wright
- Donkey Kong Jr. - Does fractions with everyone's damage percentages and either cuts damage or adds it.
- Duster - Shoots wall staples that have the same effect as Sheik's Needle Storm.
- Eggplant Wizard - Throws eggplants that explode in magical clouds, both of which damage the player; also teleports from place to place and uses his staff to hit you if you come too close.
- Eirika -More agile and quick Goroh
- Elec Man
- Elite Beat Agents - Do dance moves that motivates your character and increases their strength and defense.
- Flutter - Picks you up and carries you in midair to keep you safe for a while; if anyone nears you, Flutter will take you away from them
- Funky Kong - Rams into people with kart.
- Garet - Uses Volcano to blast opponents from underneath
- Gooey - Basically an Assist Trophy Gulpin.
- Gray Fox
- Great Fairy - Restores all damage to you
- Grodus - Works like the PM:TTYD battle.
- Hanenbow - Bounces around the stage dealing minor damage to anyone who is in their way. Creates music as they go.
- Impa - Plays the Ballad of the Goddess to increase your power
- Infantry & Tanks
- Jimmy T - Takes away control from opponents briefly
- Joan - Throws turnips at you, they act like Peach's Vegetable
- Kaboom - Hops around and blows up after he contacts someone
- Kat & Ana
- Kamek - Uses Magikoopa spells on opponents.
- Kevin Keene - Not a video game character, but is constantly affiliated with them. Added for pure irony. Pauses everyone on screen and assists summoner by blasting the hell out of opponents. They stay frozen in action until a power meter, present on the bottom right corner of the screen, is depleted.
- Knuckle Joe
- Kumatora - Uses PK Ground.
- Lanky Kong - Holds Enguarde and charges at people
- Leon Powalski - Uses his ship to shoot at you.
- Lip - Summons numerous blocks to fall from the sky, fading away after.
- Lizard King - The animation of his fight with Dirk (minus Dirk himself) plays on-stage, damaging anyone unfortunate enough to touch him.
- Loftwing - Uses Spiral Charge
- Lolo & Lalala - Shoves crates of differing kinds or Gordos into you
- Lucius - Uses thunder on people, has the same effect as Pikachu's thunder.
- Mallow - Uses Star Rain on the opponent with the least damage.
- Marin - Plays her harp, which produces beautiful music that puts people to sleep. An Assist Trophy Bellossom.
- MB - Floats in the middle of the stage; summons three small Metroids to attack people
- Medusa - Appears in her KI1 form, attacking as she does in the games
- Merlee - Grants her summoner charms that increase their chances of getting better items
- Mia - Gives you vulnaries that cut damage in half, a reference to the fact that she comes with one in Path of Radiance
- Mike Jones - Kills people with home runs.
- Mother Brain
- Ms. Mowz - Uses a move like Kiss Thief, which weakens opponent defense; she also steals items from other people, but these disappear and are not given to you.
- Muddy Mole - Goes underground and pops up to deal small damage to people. Makes the Koopa Shell sound with each hit.
- Muuguru (from Power Lode Runner) - Digs small holes to impede fighting, somewhat useless
- Nightmare Wizard
- Ninten - Uses PSIShield on the summoner to cut damage in half for a while
- Odama - The Odama ball rolls fast across the stage, then off; very destructive
- Pauline - Floats down from parasol, then kicks with her heels, whacks with her purse, and tips her hat (latter attack is most destructive)
- Pegasus Knights - includes people who aren't even from the same continent; has Florina, Misha, Caeda, Marcia and Vanessa, who fly to the corners of the stage and then swiftly swoop in to attack opponents with their javelins
- Peter (dog from Earthworm Jim) - Skips across the stage, falls off, and when he comes back up he turns into a monster and grabs you, then slams you back into the stage
- Pey'j - Runs in and uses his Jet Boots attack on people
- Pokémon Ranger - Chooses a random enemy and winds them up, stunning them
- Professor E. Gadd - With a bit of maniacal laughter, sucks in opponents with Poultergeist 3000 and ejects them similarly to Yoshi's standard B
- Proto Man - Teleports around, shooting and holding up his shield (Saki rehash)
- Puchinello - Creates a shower of Bomb-ombs similar to Sudden Death, that finishes with a single Mezzo Bomb
- Rambi - Charges through enemies and/or jumps on them.
- Ray MK III
- Reala - Swoops in, firing light balls at the stage.
- ROB 64 - After speaking, ROB sends in destructive items to the summoner (sending in supplies)
- Sable Prince
- Silver - Uses Psychokinesis to lift and throw people away
- Skull Kid
- Soren - Basically an Assist Trophy Torchic.
- Sothe - Jumps around numerous times (don't touch), gives shout outs to Ike, and finishes with grabbing and stabbing someone.
- Stanley - Sprays pesticide at people.
- Swooping Snitchbug - Picks enemies up and drops them elsewhere
- Sylux - Uses Shock Coil
- Syrup (the Zelda witch) - Stirs up a potion in her cauldron that creates Magic Powder bags, which, when picked up and thrown, will give the enemy a flower effect.
- Tamagon - By collecting crosses he gains the ability to breathe fire on people for 5 seconds.
- Tatanga - Flies in his spaceship firing cannon balls.
- Team Chaotix - Does the Chaotix Recital move and affects those in blast radius
- Tetra - Attacks with bombs.
- Toad - Unearths a treasure chest and gives Mario-related items
- Tricky - Burns people with fire.
- Urban Champion - A more powerful, less agile and less stupid Little Mac.
- Wanda - Gives summoner bombs to attack.
- Wart - Spits bubbles at people.
- Wess - Thunder Bombs electrify enemies.
- Zant - Fires purple energy balls.
In a new Smash game I would bring back all Pokemon, except for Butterfree, Pidgey and Fearow, who are new floats on Poke Floats.
- Blastoise/Squirtle (randomly appears)
- Chansey (does not appear in Saffron City)
- Charizard (randomly appears alongside Charmander on Saffron City)
- Ditto - Does exactly what it was supposed to do in SSBM. Copy your character and follow you like a shadow, increasing damage done to people. Still says "Meta!" though.
- Electrode (does not appear in Saffron City)
- Goldeen (does not appear in Saffron City)
- Koffing/Weezing (randomly appears)
- Latias and Latios
- Porygon/Porygon2 (randomly appears, but not on Saffron City)
- Shaymin - Uses Seed Flare.
- Starmie/Staryu (randomly appears)
- Venusaur/Ivysaur/Bulbasaur (randomly appears)
All bosses return, though Master Hand is a playable in SSE, Crazy Hand is part of his Final Smash (both are still bosses though), Giga Bowser too, and Ridley is changed to a permanent playable, with Meta as his Final Smash.
- Petey Piranha
- Very Gnawty
- Porky Minch
- Mother Brain
- Queen Metroid
Somewhere I need to add fit in Andross/General Scales duo, Dark Matter/Marx, Majora's Mask, Giygas, Murasame and Wizeman.
All items would return, though Lip's Stick is now used in the Lip Assist Trophy, Flippers are part of the Balloon Fight stage, Poison Mushrooms deal 10% damage to the collector, Team Healers can now be used to heal yourself by throwing it and getting hit by it, Yoshi's Eggs can be laid without sucking in someone and they can be used like normal eggs, Pitfalls have been incorporated into Tom Nook's moveset, and Motion-Sensor Bombs hail from Perfect Dark. Banana Peels first originate as bananas that can be eaten, and once that is done they become peels that can be used on people. Crates and barrels can no longer be carried by light/middleweight characters, they can only destroy them. Heavy weights can lift them.
- Assist Trophy
- Barrel Cannon
- Beam Sword
- Blast Box
- Blooper - Picking it up makes it fly to the center of the stage and turn all opponents black and slow them down.
- Blue Shell - Throwing it causes it to fly over to the person with the least damage and give them 50%.
- Bunny Hood
- Cardboard Box
- Cloaking Device
- Cracker Launcher
- Deku Nut
- Elixir - Throwing this bottle at someone will cause them to fall asleep. If not used in five seconds, you fall asleep after it breaks.
- Fire Flower
- Franklin Badge
- Golden Hammer
- Gooey Bomb
- Green Shell
- Hammer Head
- Hand Grenade
- Heart Container
- Hi-Jump Boots - Will fall off like Franklin Badge/Screw Attack. Only increases jump height, does not increase speed.
- Home-Run Bat (now said to hail from EarthBound)
- Ice Flower - Same as the Fire Flower, but freezes. Duh.
- Lightning Bolt
- Maxim Tomato
- Metal Box
- Motion-Sensor Bomb
- Mr. Saturn
- Pal Pills - Three spinning Mario heads with their exact same function as Super Paper Mario. If your character had an appearance on the NES or Game Boy, those sprites will be used. Otherwise, original sprites are created.
- Party Ball
- Phazon - A puddle melts onto the stage and traps anyone unfortunate enough to step in it, damaging them.
- Poké Ball
- Power Suit Pieces
- Ray Gun
- Red Shell
- Rolling Crate
- Screw Attack
- Smart Bomb
- Smash Ball
- Smash Coins and Bills
- Smoke Ball
- Soccer Ball
- Sonic's Spring
- Star Rod
- Stock Ball
- Superspicy Curry
- Super Mushroom
- Super Scope
- Team Healer
- Timer (now said to hail from Animal Crossing)
- Triforce Blades - Appear as the Triforce with spinning triangles on it. Can be picked up and thrown like shurikens.
- Trophy Stand
- Vegetables (now also present on Icicle Mountain)
- Wario Bike and Parts
- Warp Star
- Water Ski - When picked up and thrown, Ryota Hayami from Wave Race jumps on and acts like Piplup.
I would also remove challenges for being cheap, tripping, the chronicle and masterpieces for being useless, that barrier in Home-Run Contest, and make those bitches get the trophy descriptions right! So FULL of errors!
Movesets, Pokemon, stage descriptions and much else coming soon!
Here's a gallery of my simple "character reworks" as well as some images I preserve.