Talk:Sonic the Hedgehog
other fighting games
--Sonic Battle and Sonic the Fighters.
Do you really need to put down that Sonic and Tails were rumored to be in another game--220.127.116.11 12:44, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
How old is Sonic the Hedgehog?
15 the last time I checked.
- The age changes from time to time in games. Sonic Wikia should have the "correct" age.--Megatron1 (talk) 14:21, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
How about we not put up any age until we are sure? And I am a little sorry for starting this by fixing a broken link. And showing uncertinaty. Ill start looking. Ok the sonic wiki said 15 from sonic adventure. So at lest fifteen that probably has officially changed however so I still say remove age altogether.--18.104.22.168 11:02, June 21, 2010 (UTC)ma s
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Uh, what's with the picture? It's an inappropriate picture people! I mean if I click it, it shows it as normal, but still!
- Uh yeah, most of our users see the inappropriate image, even though its been deleted. I don't know what to do. Doctor Pain 99 (CTE) 03:33, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Well, the way I see it now, it's fixed! -the guy up there
Sonic's SSBB Picture
Under the picture and caption, but still in the grey box that the picture is in, there is box that says Added by Megatron1. Yet when I edit the page the Added by Megatron1 thing does not show up in the pages code? Does anyone else know what's going on and/or what to do? Doctor Pain 99 (CTE) 00:21, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Correction: It seems like it is now doing similar on all images on the site that have the thumb attribute on it. In other words [[file:blah.png|thumb]] Doctor Pain 99 (CTE) 00:25, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- A large part of the Character Description section seems to be heavily plagiarized from Sonic's Brawl Trophy description...should we fix that or is it fine? Maybe my 'Spergliness is kicking in and it's not as distracting to others, but it seems very redundant and unecessary... Oasidu (talk) 23:22, 19 October 2013 (EDT)
Voice language trivia section
- I saw no claims to that effect in checking Behind the Voice Actors while working on this page, and that site's usually very reliable. Miles (talk) 15:41, 14 October 2015 (EDT)
- There are other pages besides the List of voice actors one you know Aidan, Master of Speed and Aura 23:11, 14 October 2015 (EDT)
Not the only one
In the Trivia section, it says "Sonic is the only Third Party character to be playable in more than one smash bros game" but Sakurai said that the 3DS version was the fourth installment and the Wii U version is the fifth installment. So haven't the third party characters in Smash 3ds & Wii U also appeared in multiple games?Rimigafob (talk) 12:35, 13 April 2017 (EDT)
Sonic's Smash4/Ultimate Design
On Sonic's page for his appearance for Smash 4, it says it "Unlike in Brawl, his design is now based on his appearances of Sonic Lost World. This is further reflected by him now being voiced by Roger Craig Smith". Which is not accurate. Sonic first received his current redesign (used in Smash 4/Ultimate) in Sonic Free Riders. That game was the first time the characters (aside from Eggman) were not voiced by their Sonic X actors. Most returning characters also received their current appearances from that game as well. Of course, since the Sonic Riders series tend to use unique models (with some have headgear and such), you say it was actually Sonic Colors to use the new models first. Same goes for Tails. Amy and Knuckles in Sonic Lost World. With everyone else in Sonic Generations. Can we change the description so it says the design is from Sonic Free Rider/Sonic Colors? Wolff (talk) 19:02, 4 November 2018 (EST)