SSB4 Icon.png

Bowser Jr. (SSB4)/Forward throw

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Hitbox visualization showing Bowser Jr.'s forward throw.


Bowser Jr. uppercuts the opponent once with a robotic boxing glove that comes out from the Junior Clown Car, launching them forwards. Despite there being only one punch, the opponent is damaged twice- 3% during the punch and 6% during the launch, totaling 9%. It is generally used for spacing, or as a weak kill throw when Bowser Jr. isn't in the position for back throw to kill. The low knockback at early percents may also allow a tech chase situation.

Data.png This article or section may require additional technical data.
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or edit this page to improve it.

This move in SSB4 This move in SSBU Bowser Jr.'s moveset
Neutral attack (1 · 2 · inf) · Forward tilt · Up tilt · Down tilt · Dash attack · Forward smash · Up smash · Down smash
Neutral aerial · Forward aerial · Back aerial · Up aerial · Down aerial
Grab · Pummel · Forward throw · Back throw · Up throw · Down throw
Floor attack (front) · Floor attack (back) · Floor attack (trip) · Edge attack
Neutral special (def · c1 · c2) · Side special (def · c1 · c2) · Up special (def · c1 · c2) · Down special (def · c1 · c2) · Final Smash