Bowser Jr. (SSB4)/Forward smash
|Bowser Jr. forward smash hitbox visualization|
The name of this move is Smash Twin Drills. Bowser Jr. uses two drills from the Junior Clown Car to drill into the opponent. It is a multi-hit attack that deals 16% damage when uncharged and 22.368% damage when fully charged. The last hit of the attack has a slightly longer hitbox than the rest of the hits. The final hit is a powerful KOing option, while the whole move has low ending lag and it can be angled.
- Loop hits Z stretch (18 → 17).
- The loop hits have gained an additional hitbox, giving the move more range close to Bowser Jr..
- Final hit hitbox size (6u → 7u).
- Final hit Y position (13 → 11).
- Final hit Z position/stretch (20 → 18/17).
- Final hit startup (frame 36 → 35).
- Final hit duration (frames 36-38 → 35-36).
- Ending lag (FAF 60 → 56).