2GGaming, originally known as 2GoodGaming and often shortened to 2GG, is a nonprofit organization based in Southern California that hosts events for the Smash community. Since the beginning of 2016, they have grown rapidly with large amounts of support. 2GG has had an increase in stream viewers and more tournament entrants due to consistently organizing and hosting events of high quality for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. They are currently partnered with eSports Arena in Santa Ana, which has greatly helped their development with a permanent venue, but somewhat limited their choices when choosing dates for their events.
- 2GGT: monthly/bimonthly events starring a certain player that gets flown out to compete against SoCal's best. Their subtitles are usually '(player) Saga'. Sometimes they are dedicated to another tournament series (2GGT: KTAR Saga) or another country (2GGT: Mexico Saga). These events have grown tremendously in popularity in 2016, from less than 100 entrants at 2GGT: Fatality Saga to over 400 at KTAR Saga, culminating at 2GGT: Abadango Saga, a one-day national tournament with 564 attendees. Sometimes, usually to avoid schedule conflict with other Smash events, they hold less ambitious events instead such as 2GG: Breakthrough and 2GG: Pay It Forward. These events are dubbed "2GG" instead of "2GGT".
- 2GG Championship Series: A circuit spanning 2017 leading up to a 20-player championship, with a $100,000 pot split between eleven tournaments. Considered the spiritual successor to 2GGT, the qualifiers are also usually known as Sagas. 2GGC: Civil War is 2GG's largest ever tournament, and the 13th largest Smash 4 tournament of all time, with 753 entrants. The 2GG Championship will feature the largest pot in any Smash 4 tournament, with $50,000 total.
- Mega Smash Mondays (weekly)
- Wednesday Night Fights (weekly)
- Hollywood Action Tuesdays (weekly)
- Champ (co-founder, owner, tournament director)
- Jmex (co-founder, tournament director, stream)
- strides (commentator)
- Lakitu (tournament director, photographer)
- Zfly (commentator, master of ceremonies)
- Warchief (stream)
- Demi (web developer, content creator, accountant)
- Kwon (content creator, video editor, joined September 10th, 2016)
- syd (content creator, graphic designer, joined April 6th, 2017)
- komorikiri (top player, joined November 15th, 2016)
- VoiD (top player, joined January 5th, 2016 and left June 16th, 2016)
- Qiom (tournament director)
- BAM (commentator, public relations)