- Use this page for any discussions reguarding my edits.
- New sections go on the bottom.
- Please refrain from profanity or arguments in this talk page.
- Remember to sign your comments.
Please be sure to assume good faith when dealing with unfavourable editing habits. A quick check could have revealed that the editor was in fact changing the page. Please be more careful in future. Alex the Jigglypuff trainer 09:30, October 1, 2019 (EDT)
- Alright I'll admit I rushed before realizing they were actually fixing the edit so I'll be more carful, sorry about that. SupαToαd64, the Best 09:40, October 1, 2019 (EDT)
That wasn't it bro
I am already autoconfirmed, I was using zackray page as a guideline for YMCAs and I accidentally screwed up big time. Sorry to edit it so many times but It was screwed up still every time. So i finally fixed it and I'm good now CR4VE (talk) 09:31, October 1, 2019 (EDT)
The best Smash memer
Basically it looks like someone thinks every playable character in Melee can dab. Look at look (most of) those screenshots. Note: He didn't even add Falco's spot dodge! 220.127.116.11 16:38, October 10, 2019 (EDT)
- Stop. Enough of this, we have told you countless times that, aside from the Falco one, there's no point in adding dab references for anything else. CookiesCreme 16:39, October 10, 2019 (EDT)
- Alright I'm gonna be blunt with you now since our message is obviously not getting into your head: If we're going to reference memes it needs to be widespread in the Smash community, dabbing is obviously not widespread and is completely worthless to SmashWiki. If you're going to continue harassing users to add a reference to dabbing, stop. We don't care if you think dabbing is worth mentioning, we don't care if every character in Melee supposedly can dab, heck some of the characters' poses in the screenshots don't even remotely resemble dabbing. No matter how hard you try we're NOT referencing the dab aside from Falco. SupαToαd64, the Best 20:02, October 10, 2019 (EDT)
A quick warning
- I was trying put it straight forward that we're not the place for that stuff but I went overboard. I'll try to be more careful. SupαToαd64, the Best 23:56, October 11, 2019 (EDT)
There's a template for that...
Hi SupaToad64! I saw on your userspace that you have written down your NIWA accounts. There is a template, if that makes it easier. The template is called Template:User NIWA, if you want to add it to your userspace. I just wanted to inform you, I thought it was a cool template😉 Hoodie the Wolf (The guy that sucks at Smash Bros) 15:37, October 19, 2019 (EDT)
- Uh... I know I'm not Supa, but what do you want him to do? He isn't an admin, so he can't protect it. Also, it would be very unlikely for someone to vandalize an image (which would be uploading an unrelated image over it), as most vandals go for pages instead. Leave a message if needed 18:16, November 1, 2019 (EDT)
- To Awesomelink, we generally protect icons just in case of vandalism.
- To IP, you can contact any of the active admins here. CookiesCreme 18:19, November 1, 2019 (EDT)