Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
About the recent games
In order to avoid any further violations of SW:1RV, I'd like to point this out to you:
- Yes, FFE has been released in America, but when it comes to recent releases, we go by NEWEST games, not ones that came out one year and was localized the next. It doesn't work like that.
- Accessibility does not matter in this case. If the latest release is only in Japan, we label it as such and move on. Like I said, we don't re-add a game after localization, because that would just be a mess.
According to SW:MOS, you shouldn't change stuff like "Intelligent Systems'/Intelligent Systems's". Since you made other changes in the edit there's nothing wrong with the specific circumstance, but I thought it'd be a good time to mention it. ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe DatNuttyKid. 22:29, 27 January 2016 (EST)
What do you plan to do...
with the file of Marth you uploaded? I plan to speedy delete if I don't get a response in at most 24 hours. Penro 18:12, 12 March 2016 (EST)
- Just saw the edit. Thanks for using it. Penro 18:25, 12 March 2016 (EST)
- Thank you for your acknowledgement, but I find this to be a bit more intimidating than my previous responses. I look forward to working with you in the future.
- Sorry about that. I was simply angry at someone offline, but that isn't an excuse for me. Again, deeply sorry. Penro 21:25, 12 March 2016 (EST)
Either you're manually typing in "——DatAlphaLion", which isn't how you sign (Do it with four tildes (~~~~)), or that's your actual signature, in which case it needs to be changed as it must have a link to your user page and/or talk page. Leave a message if needed 15:09, June 13, 2019 (EDT)
I've noticed you keep repeatedly putting italicizing apostrophes over the uv template; I don't know if you're not seeing my edit summaries, but the template already does that for you, so you don't need to do that. Aidan, the Rurouni 19:58, June 13, 2019 (EDT)
Hey, please don't create pages if you aren't going to put effort into it. Furthermore, there is next to nothing to add to the ARMS' music page, so it's too early to create the page in the first place. CookiesCreme 10:01, June 1, 2020 (EDT)