Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
You've been contibuting well. You could become an admin at this rate. 126.96.36.199 04:05, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Mind using it? A bunch of edit attempts like the ones you were doing can be done in one simple edit, by using the preview button and if the link's wrong, tweaking and checking again until it works can be helpful. You're not in trouble, just something you should know. HavocReaper48 22:50, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Pretty great start! :D. The infobox's pic is a bit massive (I'd suggest "|300px|" or whatever size you want), but pretty good job there! Heh, when it came to my userpage, I got a bunch of ideas from many other user pages too. HavocReaper48 20:02, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
Here at smash wiki, we don't allow people to upload personal images, even if they are pictures from brawl. I have deleted the ones on your user page (although the red links still remain). If you want to add pictures, please do so by using those already on the site. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 15:53, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Uh, CHawk, have you checked SW:NPI lately? We've allowed personal images since June. Toomai Glittershine The Table Designer 15:59, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
A quick question
Umm... you wouldn't mind going to navigation and scrolling over games would you? I would just like to know if you see anything. I work on another wiki and need to know if my computer is having problems seeing those pages or if it's possibly the wiki. --Zordon123456789mlw7 (talk) 04:16, March 24, 2010 (UTC) It's fixed. --Zordon123456789mlw7 (talk) 23:35, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
It's good that you're undoing vandals and all that. But avoid making edit summaries like this; even if it's against a vandal, that kind of comment is a personal attack. Just saying "removing vandalism" is fine, and you can be witty with "vandalism? POW!" and the like, but I think you crossed the line with the most recent one. Toomai Glittershine The Stats Guy 19:43, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Can you brawl today? Any times OK. I'm on Spring Break.
What time then?
- By the way, if you wanna go to IRC, go to Havoc Reaper's talk page. There's an section that helps you with getting on IRC.
think you can go on?
Non American English
Hi, I noticed many of your edits consist largely of changing UK English spelling to that of American English. It's generally an accepted unwritten rule that one doesn't make edits that consist only or mostly of changing UK spelling, as this is considered to be rude to those who wrote the article using non American English. As such, it is suggested that you only change UK spelling when making a large revision to the article (such as rewriting the article), and not when you are just making spelling corrections or any other sort of minor edit. Omega Tyrant 14:52, 7 December 2010 (EST)
- Minor note: There's a proposal that includes a written rule to not make edits only to change to/from American spelling. Toomai Glittershine 14:57, 7 December 2010 (EST)
- Redirect is legit, Olimar is commonly referred to as Oli. Omega Tyrant 18:19, 24 September 2011 (EDT)
SSB4 % damage
Please refrain from adding this information at this time. As Sakurai has repeatedly stressed, game balance edits are in progress and the numbers present in prerelease and demo footage won't necessarily reflect the final game. Miles (talk) 20:06, 21 July 2014 (EDT)
One minor thing
How are you
How you doing want some matches.19:13, April 12, 2019 (EDT)
About your April Fools' Day prank
Our rules about April Fools' day have changed, and you now have to get approval from an administrator to prank an article. To do this, you may contact an administrator through either their talk page, or via Discord. Please be advised that further unapproved pranks will constitute a ban. Thank you and have a nice day!
- 20:48, March 31, 2021 (EDT)