Out of date
The way to get in the Deb. Hall is different these days. Someone with bother should do change it to its current trial run style. note the word bother. :P
isnt there another title of Smash Elitist?
Showing an error message
When I try to access Smash World Forums, it shows a "502 Bad Gateway" message. My name on it is "\/aarsivius" with two slashes instead of a V. I might have been banned for having a simalar account name, because I tried just "Vaarsivius" but it was already in use, so I want to say that if I was banned, please unban me. If I wasn't banned, is there any way that I can access SWF? Vaarsivius (talk) 04:24, 30 November 2010 (EST) (My wiki account is a V, not the two slashes.)
- The problem has been resolved now. I also got the message. It's probably that the forums underwent maintainence. T.testLP! The Page|The Communicator|The...WhateverGanondorf da bess! 04:52, 30 November 2010 (EST)
Error 502 means that there is a communication breakdown between your computer and the computer/server where the website you're trying to get to is. Besides, I'm sure a banned user would see a big fat "UR BANNED" sign instead of an HTTP error. Toomai Glittershine 11:00, 30 November 2010 (EST)
I suggest moving this page to SmashBoards, which is currently a redirect. SWF is called "SmashBoards" waaay more than "Smash World Forums", even on the site itself, and the article in question (and the wiki in general) refers to the site as "SmashBoards" more than "SWF". Plus, I seldom hear people refer to this site as "Smash World Forums". Thoughts? Rtzxy Reflect! 12:23, 25 December 2014 (EST)
- Support. The SWF name is dead. Miles (talk) 19:20, 28 December 2014 (EST)
- Support. I haven't seen SmashBoards called SWF in a very long time. Qwerty (talk) 22:36, 3 January 2015 (EST)
- Highly Support. I haven't seen SmashBoards called SWF in a very long time either. --LoS PPS KoRos (talk) 10:44, 16 January 2015 (EST)
- Support. From my experience, the term "Smashboards" is used much more often than "Smash World Forums" nowadays. Fenyx4 (talk) 20:10, 1 April 2015 (EDT)
- Support. People casually looking around the wiki would probably search for "SmashBoards" before "Smash World Forums." Nyargleblargle (Talk) 07:34, 14 April 2015 (EDT)
- Support, since SmashBoards is now the most commonly used name, that should be the article's name. Dastardly Ridleylash (talk) 18:49, 17 April 2015 (EDT)
- Strong Support. The name of this page had me confused for a long time. Besides that, the site's url smashboards.com, and the banner on the site says Smashboards. It only makes sense. John (talk) 10:59, 14 May 2015 (EDT)
- Strong Support. No one knows what SWF is. Serpent King (talk) 11:09, 14 May 2015 (EDT)
Should we add an infobox?
Like the title says, should we add a website infobox to the page? It would feel more organazied with one.
Please let me know what you think. Any suggestions / advice would be appreciated.