From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Jump can refer to the following:
- Jumping from the ground.
- Midair jump, an aerial jump.
- Triple jump, the use of a special move (most commonly an up special) to gain additional height/distance.
- Wall jump, a jump some fighters may use to rebound from a wall.
- Short hop, a lower grounded jump.
- A jump from the ledge.
- Shield jump, the recoil caused by breaking one's shield.
- Jump-canceling, which can refer to multiple techniques.
- Footstool jump, the act of jumping off of another character.
- Space Jump, teleporting to the first player in The Subspace Emissary game mode.
- Super Jump Punch, the up special move of Mario and Luigi.
- Super Dedede Jump, the up special move of King Dedede.
- Spring Jump, the up special move of Sonic.
- Jump (CPU Mode), a command for computer players in Training mode.
- The Superjump glitch, which causes a character to "jump" far past the upper blast line after using their third jump.
- Yoshi's Super Jump, an advanced technique in Brawl that lets him double jump twice.
- Jump Glide and Rocket Jump, two of Palutena's alternate up special moves.
- The Jump art, one of Shulk's Monado Arts.